You know he's right. Don't even try to argue

You know he's right. Don't even try to argue

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 2.56.50 PM.png (1192x594, 100.91K)

His wife's asshole is less secure

how Any Forums was failed to make him khs?

>twitter for iPhone
>PureSøy© opinion
Never fails.

>use vpn
>use Signal
>use iPhone
>type super secret message
>iPhone secretly records all touch events so it knows what you typed
oops lol

>twitter for iPhone

Attached: 1614923871211.jpg (640x480, 69.85K)

Yes, Apple products are insecure pieces of trash, that's true.

Attached: 1630909803869.jpg (1280x720, 134.86K)

An unencrypted messaging app would be less secure.

>Encrypted is less secure than unencrypted
And two plus two equals five.

Attached: 1643114178230.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Please don't kys, Apple needs you to buy their next piece of downgraded spyware.

His logic is that using an encrypted service is evidence of wrongdoing, thus the feds are going to be watching those people more and it's only a matter of time until they crack the encryption.

If you believe it's encrypted you're more likely to say something that can come back on you later.
If you believe it's unencrypted you'll be smarter about what you say.

>VPN
americans triying to hide from american government using american vpn is one of the funniest things on the internet.

>security by obscurity

i hate retarded vagueposts like this, as soon as he gets cornered in an argument he can just change his arbitrary meaning of secure
fucking mental midgets

What the fuck kind of retarded reasoning leads him to say that?

^

that logic is fucking retarded

see

>telegram
he has a point you know

You're doing gods work user.

He is half right.
Encryption in Whatsapp and Telegram are just fairy tales.
People focus too much in the "hackers" when the keys used to encrypt are well know to the company that supply the service and the government agencies that rule them (MOSSAD).
A decent alternative would be use GPG. Just plain e-mail using GPG. But NSA spend fortunes discrediting it.

But I have people I have to talk to

>Just plain e-mail using GPG.
There's still the issue of a software or hardware keylogger or screen reader watching what you write. Pretty hard to detect if someone seriously wants to know what you're talking about.

People are insecure. If you want to be truly secure you must not speak with anyone (even yourself).

all those attacks on email a couple years back makes me not want to use GPG. email clients themselves are not secure, SMTP isn't great for security either. No one really wants to fix the clients either because hardly anyone uses GPG. In principal GPG isn't a terrible option but I am wary of it now and would use something else first.

Wrong,
The least secure thing in the world is the cryptographic library written in language that allows buffer overflows.