I hate this shit like you wouldn't believe. Apple Mail is unironically better

I hate this shit like you wouldn't believe. Apple Mail is unironically better.
>t. alpine user

Attached: microsoft_outlook_main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

Modern desktop versions of Outlook feel so buggy for some reason while Excel, PowerPoint, and Word works fine.

t. Windows 10 user

Attached: tumblr_ae0c0bbc7c4ef3a8cc268d44b34344d0_d903f396_540.jpg (540x797, 65.44K)

I just use the web client for my email provider, my workplace also uses Google Workspace so

Don't know why there even is a desktop version when the Mail for Windows 10 app exists.

excel is a monstrous abomination
right from the start, the one click installer catered to braindead retards tells you that you're about to use a modern app catered to the lowest common denominator
then you open the software and the modern flat ui makes things take twice as long as they used to with their more primitive UI, but hey it looks pretty so that must be good so you use it for a while and it looks like any other modern office program

but then you start noticing things, like a lot of the more useful functions still have a UI straight from the 90s, like the window to define custom names, or the conditional formatting formulas window that can't even be resized

It's so uncanny, seeing something with the UI/UX of the late 90s in the same window as a flat modern design catered to retards

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK YOU FOR REQUIRING A PHONE NUMBER TO MAKE AN EMAIL ADDRESS NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

? stop being autistic
yeah I agree, just use sqlite3 for everything

Apple mail is miles better. I was shocked that there is no good uncluttered email client for windows. And no, web versions aren't the solution.

The only good Outlook is amazingly enough on Android.

I actually kinda like excel, or maybe it's just sunk cost from having learned it, but it's still an abomination
Why the hell can't I have an expanded text editor to write formulas? Why can't I do something like Alt+E on the formula bar to open up a proper text editor? I end up writing my formulas in a text editor without syntax highlighting and pasting them because the formula bar is so cumbersome to use.
Either their UX designers only use the bare minimum of excel, or the developers don't give a shit.

Why is Apple mail better?

Attached: 1631707995152.jpg (2011x720, 337.96K)

Basically just good clean ui without tons of shit thrown on every window. And macs have tons of alternative email clients that looks similar

It looks the same to me, but with Outlook having a tool bar currently visible.

generally i assume "clean UI" is a euphemism for "this software has no features" but for email that's probably a massive improvement over whatever MS does

It isn't. Had huge security flaws over the years.

Well, not really. A lot of good designed stuff is making the main shit work without tons of icons and complications. The last 10% you should be able to do via menu items and stuff like that.

I feel like what you are describing as good UI design is what MS is trying to do with Windows 11 now, which just means everything is hidden within menus of menus. It is rather infuriating.

There is a fine line between making programs clean and making it dumb. Windows 11 made a lot of stuff just dumb. Now lots of stuff require more clicks than before. This is bad design.
Also making a mail client and desktop environment is really different. Mail clients have a lot less features than the desktop

I handle all my personal mail on my phone with fairmail.
Work has webmail interface.

Only management and other tech illiterate drones use outlook.

Also, WTF is apple mail hahahahahaha
aaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

the default windows 10/11 mail app looks just like the apple version

>he doesn't use cock.li

I'm too attached to the MSN times to let it go

pretty happy once I managed to enable 2FA so that I can use mutt to connect to it

Attached: 1350796241643.jpg (640x480, 55.03K)

Kinda. It still worse in details. Like you click on the left icon and there is a pop-up in right side of the screen. It's little stuff, but still.

outlook is fine

>fairmail
>not k-9