Does anybody actually use this garbage made by petulant children?

Does anybody actually use this garbage made by petulant children?

Attached: Pale_Moon_browser_icon.png (256x256, 68.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course not

>le petulant child
the internet was a better place before reddit learned this phrase

I would if weren't so fucking slow.

>doesn't like what I like
>REDDIT

>reddit
What?
The Pale Moon devs literally called others "petulant children", OP's mocking that. He's not being a redditor or whatever.

>used it for a year
>extremely slow on some sites
>turns out google are using code on their sites that slows other browsers down except chrome, or browsers that agree to have google's shit embedded in them
>go on palemoon forums
>see tons of people complaining about how slow the browser is, especially on sites like youtube
>furry guy who runs it just tells them that it isnt a priority
>uninstall, reluctantly go back to fagfox
>its so much fucking faster

I like it mostly for its portability. The backup tool is the best thing ever. I can back up everything down to my fucking sessions and cookies. I cant do that with any other browser.

Scared of "big" words, user?

some comic used the phrase like 6 years ago and reddit became obsessed with it, and everything was "petulant child petulant child petulant child" for about a year

the narwhal bacons at midnight

>dmca's your fork
nothing personal kid

Attached: faggot.png (224x225, 8.65K)

>The Pale Moon devs literally called others "petulant children"
I am OP and it was OpenBSD that called the baseddevs at Pale Moon that.

WRONG

Attached: petulant.png (980x170, 18.17K)

and they were absolutely right.

ever since i discovered ice cat I dropped male poon and will never go back
holy shit ice cat is not just the best browser it's actually good. i've been switching browsers trying to find one that isn't shit for over a decade and icecat just WERKS

github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

Why not just backup the profile directory? Everything's contained in there.
It's slow because it's an ancient fork and they refuse to modernize it (and lack the skills to do so). They had some cool add-ons.
Recently they had a huge falling out between the lead dev and the biggest fan - forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=27682
It's hilarious, really. Now they are even reverting the browser GUID to make it more compatible with classic Firefox addons.
I've switched to LibreWolf some time ago and haven't looked back.

last I tried ice cat it was an absolute shitfest for paranoid schizos. Everything is disabled by default and nothing works. Couldn't even watch youtube videos because MUH FREEDOM

i can watch youtube videos just fine ???
opt-IN is the objectively correct choice for everything in life, not just software. it requires informed consent while opt-out is tyrranical non-free bullshit that is forced on people by default and requires work from the average mouth breather to turn off

Unlike Moonchild, Jorge Arellano Cid does not DMCA forks of his web browser

BASED