I genuinely feel sorry for those who come to this board because they are interested in technology and are not smart...

i genuinely feel sorry for those who come to this board because they are interested in technology and are not smart enough to not take it seriously. just how many anons dont learn employable languages like java or c# or rust because of Any Forums's brainwashing (muh pajeet's,muh ebil microcock, muh trannylang). how many user's were dragged into the linux on the desktop lunacy instead of just downloading visual studio or some jetbrains IDE on windows and actually getting shit done. instead they are going to spend their time in desktop threads and fixing arch thinking they are getting closer to their dream. but the worst offender of them all (which is also the strongest brainwashing here) is that Any Forums manipulates these young, impressionable mind into thinking that giving their work away for free is beneficial to them.

Attached: 1644780996054.webm (720x720, 1.19M)

in first year cs 2 years ago, there was a girl who had a fat thinkpad with the usual bad screen and instead of using idle which came with python, which was comfy and light, she used some ugly ide instead. swing or swift or something forgot the name. funny detail, she looked like a copy of lain (from the anime) but with glasses. I knew of Any Forums before but only started browsing Any Forums after she mentioned it once. I wonder how many others got brainwashed. Im a windows vscode chad but moving to mac os when I graduate because of native bash installed and homebrew. also not to mention some linux packages only work on mac os too but not windows like redis.

so idk how many are impressionable but its funny how many autists there are here in general. but there also some high iq fellas as well. thats why I like it here, its unlike anywhere else, the bell curve is inverted with a high proportion of very low iq and very high iq peeps.

Attached: hierarchy of g.png (800x1280, 226.79K)

It's just losers shitposting. I'm slowly transitioning to HackerNews after posting here for 9 years. The edgy schtick is getting old and I'm bored of every other board here.

Meme is close to being good, but not discussing what you're buying is stupid. Consumers can and should discuss amongst themselves their purchases and inform others of positive or negative expierences to increase competition between businesses and reduce prices.

I did get memed by Any Forums to learn haskell and read SICP, but those were worth it in the end imo for the knowledge provided.

Of course it's okay to discuss consumer products and also languages, editors etc. But it should not be an end in itself.
Most of the posts you see here concerning those topics are attempts to make the poster feel superior, not genuine discussions to find some kind of truth.

For example, yesterday some guy made a thread about his difficulty to learn Java.
Later even mentioned that it's because company's in his country were looking for that.
Yet about half the responses were just "dude, use this language instead".

>getting shit done
Stop speaking nonsense you devil. Just start projects you never finish.

>there was a girl
lol

It is better to have started and never finished than to have never started at all.

Attached: 1533925551451.png (540x540, 315.48K)

This is a lie actually

believe me if u want, just sharing how theres people out there who actually get brainwashed and that reminded me of what OP said. why are u so surprised its a girl? this place aint checking if u have a dingling.

>employable language
>rust
ok retard.

>java or c# or rust

Attached: pajeet.jpg (388x386, 31.21K)

>transitioning
>HackerNews

>try to discuss something I discovered recently
>jaded kiwifarm locusts swarm my thread bc on topic threads trigger their noggins

why? you learn a lot and if you hadn't done it you would have spend that time shitposting on Any Forums instead.

The first sans person i encountered on this board for months.

I only know bash and have a better paid job than coding monkeys lol

>girl
>Any Forums
fake and gay

u really think theres not a single female on this site? u are retarded

I really like the animation, did you do it?

>employable languages
>rust
The best part of the Dunning-Kruger effect is that even when people can identify these delusions in others, they fail to notice when they do the exact same thing.