IMessage on Android

Why doesn't apple just add iMessage on Android? They could easily charge like 20 dollars for it as a monthly subscription service and have all the Android people pay for it. I know I definitely would, they already have apple music on Android so why not iMessage?

Attached: 1644857285145.png (700x772, 48.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2022/02/if-earn-it-passes-what-happens-your-iphone-wont-stay-your-iphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eff.org/deeplinks/2022/02/if-earn-it-passes-what-happens-your-iphone-wont-stay-your-iphone

Because it's a major incentive for people to buy iPhones, and they have no desire to ruin that

>Why doesn't apple just add iMessage on Android?
They were supposed to do this like 10 years ago then they decided not to, probably after seeing what happened with BBM

Why the fuck would you pay for it jfc. It's not even valuable free

Attached: 1556520175668.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

i don't get why people love and defend their adware OS so much

Why would you use iMessage? Fucking fag

They can't do that because the iToddlers need to feel superior to you for spending 3x as much on a device that does the exact same thing as yours when they see le blue bubble.

What moron would pay for that garbage?

I would pay for it to have the freedom of using android while also having the professionalism of iMessage. My friends and family all have iphones except for a few.

He's american, they're obsessed with iPhones and blue bubbles.

what is the big deal about iMessage? who still uses SMS in this day and age? all my normie friends are already on Telegram.

lmao just reverse-engineer the protocol and implement it yourself faggot

What the fuck even is iMessage? Is it like whatsapp? Everyone in my circle/country uses whatsapp or telegram or some other bullshit. Why in the world would anybody pay for a service like that with like 100 free substitutes?

It’s not SMS, that’s the point.

>the professionalism of iMessage

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)

still, who cares? i never heard of anyone using imessage before coming to Any Forums with their non-existent bubble fights. the normiest of normies are on whatsapp.

>681867
>why doesnt apple remove an incentive to use iphone
You are a NEET and it shows

The appeal of iMessage is that it comes default with your iPhone and "it just werks."
There's a lot of people out there that don't install third part chat applications, more specifically they don't need to because the stock messaging app is robust enough for them.
iMessage includes a lot of features that aren't compatible with non iMessage users, although it's all normie-tier and I'm not going to waste my time outlining it for Any Forums
also:
>eww he has green message bubbles
tl;dr it's a normie messenger for normies, you wouldn't understand

Attached: 1627303740008.jpg (480x640, 43.12K)

I´m guessing this is an American thing? In Europe everybody uses WhatsApp already. People don't even respond to SMS texts most of the time, disregard them as spam.

This whole thing seems like an american issue, since like 80% is on iPhone over there? Over here I'm pretty sure it's about 50/50 apple/android. Probably even less Apple than android.

>>eww he has green message bubbles
i never heard anyone IRL say this outside of Any Forums and twitter bots and i know tons of ifags IRL.

The epic vs apple Court case revealed internal emails regarding this.
Literally its pressure and bullying from others. That you can't chat with your friends and family without iPhone

read: I understand your view on the issue. But over here it's just not the case.

Just like how FaceTime was supposed to be hardware agnostic.