Behold, everything wrong with the contemporary retro tech scene in one image. I hate the antichrist

Behold, everything wrong with the contemporary retro tech scene in one image. I hate the antichrist.

The brilliant engineers who built these machines from a bygone era of excellence would be rolling in their graves.

Attached: retrotechshrek.png (577x632, 490.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yggdrasil-network.github.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of the stuff in there looks like generic crap manufactured in china. Brilliant engineers my ass.

Holy shit, Pixar was onto something with Wall-E.

Attached: soycam.jpg (1600x1090, 498.22K)

btw this guy is also a fag and had a BLM sticker prominently plastered on his set
AkBKukU is the best popular retro tech youtuber.

Is that a teenage boy or a 40 year old lesbian? I can't keep track anymore, they look the same. I just assume all teenage boys are old lesbians now.

>rolling in their graves
Yeah. It's a shame how all engineers from 22 years ago are dead now

I barely even consider tech a worthwhile hobby anymore.
Sooner rather than later, most of us aren't going to be online. We'll be on meshnet or some shit just to get away from the normies for one more decade before they fuck that up too.

Anything before 2010 is ancient history for zoomers

fpbp /thread

>furfag
>faggot addicted to black male genitalia
Like clockwork

the year 2000 was 2022 years ago. People were nostalgic for the 90's in the early-mid 2010's and even in the late 00's. There's literally nothing odd about this.

>or some shit just to get away from the normies for one more decade before they fuck that up too
Probably the only normiefree communities will be those accessible only through terminal browsers. Ngl those tilde communities seem pretty neat, it's literally people sharing a unix system, chatting, making fun little hobby projects, updating a blog and so on.

>era of excellence
>2000s
Ok zoomer

Playing around with ancient tech used to be pretty comfy, but the problem is that there's virtually zero gatekeeping. Soon came autists showing pics of their yellowed, half-busted 486 clone playing Putt-Putt or Reader Rabbit, then you got retards posting Windows 98 PCs with some eBay-scalped Voodoo card or SC55 installed because they saw something similar on that Lazy Gamer's channel, and now you've got Normans posting their shitty, """retro""" Acer laptops from 2009 or sliding in their shit political opinions like .

Attached: 1627091533562.jpg (1600x829, 321.35K)

gemini, yggdrasil network yggdrasil-network.github.io/ . tilde is a good example too, yea

Funny how most of what gets coomlected is x86 garbage with the occasional Mac/Amiga, while everything actually interesting is rotting in landfills

>it's only fun when I do it. everyone but ME is a retard, poser and an autist.
you sound pathetic desu

>you sound pathetic desu

Attached: 1628678576876.jpg (1263x709, 165.28K)

Pretty sure Future Crew and id Software are to blame for that.

nice wojak you retard

>get BTFO
>post an ms paint picture instead of an actual retort
Sasuga, tourist.

> chatting
Imagine the söy.
> making fun little hobby projects
Imagine the söy.
> updating a blog and so on.
Imagine the söy.

I hate söypeople (persons of söy). I hate r*dditors. I hate posers. I hate web1.0-inspired Lain-themed JS-free neocities pages and personal websites. But most importantly, I hate people who have no trouble with communication and social skills.