Why is no one talking about the LG flip phone?

Not a shill thread, I really am curious. It's so cheap anyway that the price is not really worth considering. In the U.S. for $30 you can get a device that
>has calls and text
>has wifi
>has a user-accessible file system and microSD support
>has an mp3 player that (suprisingly to me) even supports FLAC
>has a headphone jack
>basic web browser sufficient to lurk on 4plebs
>has email capabilities
>has FM radio
>can be unlocked
>doesn't come with any google shittery, preinstalled Netflix like some other "dumbphones" out there

It really is perfect, even just for an mp3 player and radio tuner it's worth the $30 to me.

It does need USB-C though.

Attached: lg-classic-flip-memory-guide (1).jpg (1000x652, 109.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MnrJzXM7a6o?t=314s
lgnewsroom.com/2021/04/lg-to-close-mobile-phone-business-worldwide/
youtu.be/qORpC5lFp68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is all you need

Attached: 2003833674.jpg (800x1894, 188.81K)

>No apps
>tiny screen
>fixed unchangeable layout
>no software updates or security fixes ever
yeah nah $30 can get you a basic android

>no apps
who gives a shit, apps are a waste of time
>tiny screen
saves battery and you don't need more
>fixed unchangeable layout
who cares, this is a phone for Americans
>no software updates or security fixes ever
false, they have a system update. It's running AOSP android.

> who gives a shit, apps are a waste of time
Except you know, mobile banking, photo editing, music streaming, accessing the normal internet, contacting your friends through standard apps.
> saves battery and you don't need more
When a phone is useless of course it doesn’t use battery.
> who cares, this is a phone for Americans
It seems Americans do not have reading comprehension: youtu.be/MnrJzXM7a6o?t=314s
> false, they have a system update. It's running AOSP android.
It’s LG. LG have left the phone business: lgnewsroom.com/2021/04/lg-to-close-mobile-phone-business-worldwide/

DOA garbage.

Why are you coping so hard? It cost literally $30. That's not even 3 hours of work for most people.

sure, if you want to run your own base station

not carrier unlocked, not 30 dollars.

The only thing that interests me is the mp3 and wifi capabilities. If everyone I know didn't move over to apps for communication I would consider it desu.

Attached: 1644791540140.gif (248x248, 307.61K)

>not carrier unlocked
They say that but the sim card is accessible and you can swap it out for another carrier.

Also they offer an unlock code if you request them.

unfortunately many places rely on your smart phone for mfa, that and mobile banking

I'd say it's the perfect phone for seniors who don't do anything, but even my 90 year old grandma figured out how to use a smartphone and make whatsapp video calls with family all over the world
Being able to talk with her great grandkids and see their faces at any time of the day keeps her occupied

I don't understand. You want a smartphone that looks like a dumbphone? To what end?

Facts are now coping apparently.
Stop justifying your poorfaggotry. My phone is 20 times the cost of this and I could buy another 3 right now if I wanted to.

Pretend I'm in an anime

Attached: 1B6F62CE-5D2A-4E7C-B1CA-13DE1925BB2C.jpg (500x500, 61.62K)

yet here you are on 4chinz
your life is just as pathetic as OP's yet you paid 20 times the cost for it

A flipphone that uses android open source and has long battery life?
youtu.be/qORpC5lFp68
Give me a link to where I can buy one for 30$ and I will purchase it right now.

>has wifi
Can it work as a wifi-hotspot?

Just looks like some rebranded aliexpress flip phone.

Yes, it's supports bluetooth and USB tethering as well as wifi hotspot. Also VPN support. Basically just a degoogled android.

Are there any good 4G dumb phones by now? People I know tried some of the newer models a couple years back but had various problems requiring restarting the phone to fix.

you have to be 18 to post

Attached: 1644620446086.png (1200x1678, 1.1M)

Schok Classic but it's actually Android that's been heavily reskinned to hide the Google stuff. I have been able to sideload apps onto it like Shazam and LINE. Other than that it does work nicely. Only bad thing is the ghetto women at the mall like to make fun of me for it but when they laugh at me I do get a boner so I think my body actually likes it.

Kill yourself zoomer, not everyone uses their phone 24/7 for every task, you use a computer for that you fucking redard.

>muh apps, muh updates
I want to strangle you and your family so much