WARNING BOTS !

So coming from the dead internet theory I am convinced that over 99% of people on Any Forums are bots.

Why ?
Lets see video games when real users drop start adding bots to increase player numbers in the game. Since if user numbers decrease this can result in a snowball effect of all users leaving the game in a short time. Most often these bots are added to keep the game alive and hope new players will come to the game.

Bots are easy to spot since they do not behave like real humans and by their behavior can be spotted in the game.

My impression is that the majority of 4 chan users are bots.

Why ?
Simply 4 chan users started to decline rapidly so moot and other top level admins simply deployed bots to fill for the users so this website does not feel 100% empty and dead.

The same logic is true for every service.

The same is true for bots here.
Ever talked to a user who seams to be totally deranged ?
Nonsensical thinking ?
Borderline pushing or shitposting ? Talks about the same subjects by the same idiots in a thread ?

Finding anyone who is sane is super rare ? Congratulations you where talking to bots.
I suspect that MS developed their perfect shitpost AI TAY and is licensing her to Any Forums so Any Forums has 100s of instances of TAY bots running at the same time taking to one another and talking to real humans.

All this to hide that practically no one is left on Any Forums.

I also theories that MS TAY was a smashing success the racism and 4 chan behavior totally planned and her deployment executed perfectly (other have told me this).

What do you think ?
PS: I realize that 99.999% of people responding to this will be bots.

Let this be a warning to you all who are still left on this website.

Attached: aXvK0Zv_700b.jpg (700x400, 40.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/g/search/image/mXNfx8iW5R4kVP3u1QPIAQ==/page/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bleep bloop user input not understood: too long, too reddit
error code f4gg0t
continue posting? [Y/n]

Sneed

>Ever talked to a user who seams to be totally deranged ?
This statement sums OP up in a nutshell

I noticed it too, no sane person irl would shill windows 10, but on Any Forums there is a ton of "people" doing that

Just go to Any Forums or Any Forums. When ever you see pepe posters, they're bots/sliding something going on that day that a certain group of people don't want Any Forums talking about.

Just look at how off topic the pepe posts are when ever you see more than 3 on the catalog. Obvious slide/bots to slow down the momentum of what ever is going on in the board that day.

Attached: Slide.jpg (1000x571, 418.57K)

>Sneed
See what I'm talking about ? How hard is it to write a shitpostign bot like this ?
random decide if to post in thread or not (40%);
Random decide number of posts (1,2);
If (number of posts >0)
{
Post ("Sneed");
Random (60%); decide if to add sneed picture.
if (attach sneed picture) {Select from Sneed folder (Random(););}

number of posts--;
If (number of posts >0)
{
Post to guy responding to you();
Wait random time interval (1minute, 7minutes);
Respond to user();

Post ("Sneed");
Random (60%); decide if to add sneed picture.
if (attach sneed picture) {Select from Sneed folder (Random(););}

}

}

And you have your perfect sneed bot !

Attached: 1640524754151.jpg (400x600, 51.99K)

>Ever talked to a user who seams to be totally deranged ?
>Nonsensical thinking ?
>Borderline pushing or shitposting ? Talks about the same subjects by the same idiots in a thread ?

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 31.4K)

Attached: 1642298855434.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

sneed

Attached: Buffsneed.png (1415x1485, 570.57K)

>would shill windows 10,
I think excluding the internal Any Forums bots other corporation have their shill bot farms to shill whatever the corporation controlling shills.

So you have
>Any Forums internal bots
VS
>External Shill bots
+
>Human shills

The internet is bots talking to other bots.

Sneed

Attached: 1639271259224.jpg (301x251, 14.67K)

See these bots are trivial to make.

>1642298855434.jpg
Lets see how often this picture was used on Any Forums.
desuarchive.org/g/search/image/mXNfx8iW5R4kVP3u1QPIAQ==/page/1/

all me

sneed

Attached: Stargate SG-1 S07E22 Lost City (2) (00:38:56.105) 0001.png (1280x720, 536.73K)

Fuck me OP is right. Also, this has been common knowledge for years

>slowpoke.jpg

Sneed

That's insane. The only explanation for such a phenomenon is bots.

Attached: unknown-4.png (273x285, 48.49K)

[The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.]

Attached: index.jpg (740x400, 46.52K)

Yes yes, Hiroshimoot owns the site in name(and profits) only, 3letter agencies, kikeIDF and just about every major corpo pays to infest the site with whatever shit they want, and it will stay like that so long as anyone comes here, what's your point?

Sneed

i reinstall the program. now what

/gif/ is roughly 35-40% bots as shown by the captcha change. The number of posts immediately dropped that amount and so did all the bbc, tranny, etc. threads. Then a few days later, the post count returned to normal and all those threads returned. Literally just people figuring out how to beat the captcha and get the bots working again.

Social media is similar in that even the most subscribed to people will "randomly" lose millions of followers when the site purges fake accounts.

>/gif/ is roughly 35-40% bots as shown by the captcha change
You are not listening the most insidious bots are the internal bots.

>captcha
LOL if Any Forums itself generates the bot then there is no need they all get a captcha pass without needing to fill out any captcha.