Why did i get into this field

why did i get into this field.

i wish i was born on a farm.

Attached: why.png (465x102, 8.18K)

fuck off we're full.

i wish i had a shed in the woods and the parcel around it all to myself

What kind of position?

At least 1650 of the applicants are India sirs. Don't worry about it white (wo)man, you got this

entry level .net developer.
so yes, is right

>he fell for the self-learn meme
this is why we told you to go to college and get a degree

...i did

>be me
>malware researcher with 6 years of experience
>highly competitive field now with criminals and nation states running amok on the interwebs
comfy af

Attached: ghidra.png (180x182, 19.62K)

Then stop applying to pajeet traps on indeed and apply for smaller companies

80% of those are probably borderline retarded pajeets

> he doesn't have recruiters reaching out to him left and right

ngmi

You need at least 1 year of experience for that

I regret getting into this field too. I wish I could just have a monotonous office job doing the same thing every day

How did you get in? Does it pay well?

Enjoy the 50% paycut and not being to work 3 hours a day

Out of college my first job was actually a unix admin and later I managed to get into the position im in because members of the information security group noticed that I published vulnerability advisories to the bugtraq and full-disclosure mailing lists at night after work. Eventually, they moved out of the unix team so I could do my research full time during the day.
Security is hot right now, and vulnerability researchers who can find zero days quickly can expect pretty good pay but it's still not on par with SWE/ML engineer at FAANG etc
>tl;dr
unix admin -> infosec -> spent a lot of (own) time developing niche industry related skills and now a malware/vulnerability researcher.

I was born in the city. I moved to bumfuck village when I was young. My grandparents sold booze and my friends' were ricefarmers. It sucks shit. The pure rivers and the green mountains are nice, but after a while, there is nothing to do. And the toilets were shit.

well, i think the only way i can get employed is if i become a minority.

my transition begins today. i am now a woman.

Attached: 812AMF18MXL._AC_UL320_.jpg (319x320, 15.82K)

? I do the same thing every day on my software job 70% of the time. that's not even counting the times I do nothing

can you elaborate a bit more on your workflow or tools you use? I'm familiar with the scene, but don't actually know how to produce enough to get a position