Oh no no no.. Rust bros.. we were too cocky. Nothing left but to chop the cock off now, haha

Oh no no no.. Rust bros.. we were too cocky. Nothing left but to chop the cock off now, haha

Attached: rust_slogans.png (818x206, 27.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/src/bootstrap/bootstrap.py
github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/Makefile.def
reddit.com/r/Gentoo/comments/kisv5i/ridiculus_rust_pollution_how_to_fix/
ziglang.org/documentation/master/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_0624.png (1417x374, 152.64K)

you can’t program though

Attached: IMG_0609.png (869x315, 145.43K)

is... is this true, rustbros?

mostly. and it's made even worse by rust's obfuscation of everything, and i mean everything. simple commands in C are macros in rust that contain insane amounts of code. little wonder why simple programs to handle or print strings are megabytes in size or why Any Forums shits on it every single day.

hahah who falls for this shit? you literally type
>x.py
to build it, unlike C for which you have to do make magic and then it still fucks up

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 15-58-20 rust-lang rust Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software .png (859x243, 29.75K)

this implies that using rust is easier than c which is wrong. Rust is very complex and its very hard to write a program and not get stuck after a while because your whole architecture was badly setup and thus using your code is a massive pain in the ass. Rust forces you in a mindset either you learn it and enjoy it or you don't and fight the language all day. Accepting the rust style make it easier for people to write good/average code which is more than enough.
C isn't like that the compiler lets everything pass and the problems have to be discovered the hard way. Thus C is easier for the beginner/experienced programmer but it can be problem in large projects where many people contribute.
Shit on the globo homo language the corps have enforced on rust but you should rather seek to liberate "rust" from them rather than ignoring it.
Its like a mentally ill person who has been brainwashed to chop off its genitalia in pursuit of some weird modern trend. The person itself wouldn't be half bad without his mental illness but its being brainwashed by some corps and you should save him rather than despising him.

>to build it, unlike C for which you have to do make magic and then it still fucks up
you know you're a cave dwelling nigger ape when you can't even compile a basic c program using a command line and needs a python framework to function. livestream your suicide, thanks.

what are you on you dumb retard? we are talking about compiling rustc/gcc, jesus fucking christ, dumb fucker learned some funny words and repeats them being himself a fucking 90 iq monkey from 3rd world country
compiling programs is no different

this nigger clearly does not understand that that post is talking about

low iq take
>simple commands in C are macros in rust that contain insane amounts of code
and what do you think your #include expands to? also, simple commands like printf are not simple at all. (read gcc implementation)
>little wonder why simple programs to handle or print strings are megabytes in size
because rust statically links its runtime
>why Any Forums shits on it every single day.
because Any Forums is full of neets that have 0 programs made under their belt

I went to check the build process for both GCC and Rust and I must say Rust is way more complex to build. Check it by yourself:
github.com/rust-lang/rust/blob/master/src/bootstrap/bootstrap.py
Compare it to the simple GCC makefile:
github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/Makefile.def
Shit is so bad even Baasedmales on Reddit are denouncing how shit is Rust build:
reddit.com/r/Gentoo/comments/kisv5i/ridiculus_rust_pollution_how_to_fix/

Who cares about a programming language's slogan though?

But they do and should care about In any case, language races are almost over, once zig releases its first stable specs. Zig is the only language that has any chance of getting adopted like C was because it's so small (and good), so people can just write compilers for it.

>zig
>small
This goes on for ages and isn't very good either. Zig will end up in the same position as any other memelang.
ziglang.org/documentation/master/

>I use screenshots from chans as “sources”
absolute state. literal Any Forums-tier garbage.

it's over for rust

Attached: Tick Tock Mr Crabs.jpg (1440x740, 232.23K)

>"Empowering everyone"
>syntax and borrow checker make most people want to kys themselves so Rust has a tiny userbase
Are they having a giggle?

>too hard for me :(

@85682056
Average Rust mongoloid reading comprehension.