AI is a mem─

>AI is a mem─

Attached: FGKYXv9WUAQ08h.webm (1050x720, 2.01M)

>e

It used the wrong language, good job. Also, I'm not going to be impressed before right side is more text than the left side.

how many more times will this be posted?

yeah, cool. except you need a programmer to write requirements that are that specific.
plus the AI still has no clue how to use frameworks which makes it useless in most cases.

The second AI can write AI that does that for us, nobody has to work ever again and we finally reached leisure communism where everyone does art or music or poems

>there will come a point where I can ERP with an AI using full body tracking in vrchat

Attached: 1644804729555.png (1431x1070, 320.35K)

whelp, no chance for me to find a job now

Attached: d90.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

>LANGUAGE IS cpp
>writes in python

Attached: ExRQvtzWUA0sSp5.jpg (474x699, 62.71K)

The future is bright

Attached: 1635130129506.png (665x998, 34.68K)

Attached: _smirk.gif (38x38, 1.89K)

Oh... It is already better than me...

Attached: anime-japanese.gif (498x280, 291.44K)

Just wait until they give it the ability to read API documentation and stackoverflow we are all fucked

It's over codemonkeybros...
now the product managers can do our job...

the requirements part still holds. if you have to make requirements that specific that IS programming.
you've just switched programming languages, not removed the necessity of programmers.

>semantics became a thing because formal semantics was a huge pain in the ass prior to it
>how about if we just describe the programmatic behavior in English, rather than providing a proper formal description of each command
AI is nothing but a toy for adults

It's funny how all those "hardcore engineers" will be replaced first because their "exact work" can easily be automatized, yet all those webdevs will never be replaced because their work is largely art and that can never be automatized.

why do i have to post this in every thread:
>Codex demo shows the guy has to rewrite a lot of stuff
>this is not because the AI is bad, but because instructions werent clear enough
>programming languages are already a way to precisely say what you want
>Code AI is the evolution of IntelliSense, Stack overflow, Bug detection, Auto Boilerplates etc.
>this will make programming more accessible so there will be MORE programmers
We also have stuff like Squarespace and we have more programmers than ever. This will increase programmer efficiency, no non-programmer will be able to use this in any worthwhile way. What im also trying to say: Programming languages are already "easy mode" in CS, the popularity of Python is a direct consequence

The unemployening is almost upon us...

based AI

>needs more characters to describe the program than the program itself

// It's like the AI processing this text except a better version
Recursively
// It's like the AI processing this text except a better version

Attached: if anyone knows.png (1050x639, 88.38K)

I dont know why the fuck programmers would create code to fuck themselves. Literal cucks.