Work "Friends"

There are people at work who are trying to force me to be their friends.
They even reported me to our boss because I wouldn't reply to their "Good morning" (a well known hostage conversation tactic of social terrorists).
I have no desire to even speak to any of these dumbfucks at work beyond what I need to get the job done.
I do not respect them.
I do not think they are competent.
I do not think they are interesting.
Am I in the wrong or are they?

Attached: zfqrsoy7owq61.png (426x426, 142.87K)

Just say good morning you autist

>reported me to our boss
I'm a laborer who plays with computers for fun, I always fantasize about getting some education or certs and grinding for a tech job but honestly I'm glad I'm not a yuppie sometimes.

They are in the wrong. They're terrorists user. Social terrorists.

You are wrong and get a psychologist to help you deal with your (probably undiagnosed) autism.

There is nothing wrong with autism.
At least there is less wrong with autism than being a workplace social terrorist.
I do not want your conversation, I will not participate.

Get a doctor to diagnose you with autism, shame everyone into submission for forcing you into something you can't do. Sue them for discrimination if they don't stop.

Might try this. I am not a sperg so how do I ensure a diagnosis? I don't have trouble with eye contact or speaking to strangers. I highly doubt I'm full aut.

There is nothing wrong with having autism. Wrong is a judgement of ethical value.
Youre still in the wrong. Youre just defective, is not your fault but you are.

>There are people at work who are trying to force me to be their friends.
I know how you feel very well user, I hate each and every single one of my coworkers just like you.
Try to show at least the very minimum courtesy or you'll get your ass fired for not being "social" with those energumens you have to work with.

Just do one of those autism tests online, if you qualify then just being yourself should be enough, otherwise add a few more things and it should be good.

If you dont want to participate in society leave it.
Simple as.
Muh autism
Subhuman.

Congrats, you got the job despite fitting into the team. You are a misfit for the company and should leave. It clearly does not spark happiness for you.

You’re right. People used to avoid me so I didn’t really have this issue but several months ago I looked at the mirror and got disgusted so I started taking care of my appearance, got a haircut (fisr time in years), bought some nice clothes, started going to the gym, eating less, cutting out coke, etc., and now I’m subject to constant torment of normalfags trying to get to know me. Sometimes I wish I never bothered but at least I don’t feel as insecure anymore.

You seem like a bitter, insufferable faggot. These people are going out of their way to be inviting. I don't know who is wrong, but I do know that you're a virgin.

GOOD MORNING SIR

Dude, since channel4 to 99.8% is filled with autists, this may not be the best platform to discuss this here, but one thing is for sure. Normies can't into autism, they will never understand, nor tolerate your behavior. No matter where it comes from or what the reason tis to it.
Just try to fit in and give them a fucking "good morning", facially simulate a smile and then move on.

Despite being a hardcore autist myself, i have always been a very social person. Not just because i simulate it, but because i enjoy it. But sometimes, my autism breaks through and i really have to stop myself from saying or doing shit that normies would never be able to melt.
That's just how it is.
Deal with it.

>a well known hostage conversation tactic of social terrorists
just explain this to them

>I am not a sperg
doubt

Either get an autism diagnosis or start saying good morning.
Society at large considers it rude to not reply to a good morning/day.

Attached: kekk.jpg (640x379, 229.37K)

good morning sir

take your meds

OP, even though most of your fellow 4channers are slightly autistic, if not completely autistic, we still think you are 100% in the wrong. If you can’t stop being hostile to your coworkers then you deserve to be fired. Socializing is a part of your job, you get paid for it. Learn to behave or you will get fired, and you will deserve it.