Privacy Tips

yesterday I met an old friend and he had something like pic rel on his phone to avoid being recorded
do you guys have useful tips on how to be more schizo?

Attached: 1624900407524.png (750x750, 136.44K)

The fuck is that?

>how to be more schizo
Amphetamines

if the microphones in your phone are pozzed and recording everything you say, adding this isnt going to change anything. dont yoi think if it was actually pozzed they would just ignore the jackz or at least try to use both than and the internal mics?

your friend is a fucking retard LARPer

I am required by law to take amphetamines.

your friend is a schizophrenic retard, just take the mic off the phone and never speak anything important close to a phone, having that shit connected wastes battery

I think its a plug for the headphone jack

a headphone jack with no output
when the phone detects it, it disables the internal microphone because it uses the one in the jack

God, I wish that was me

Audio jack condom

Yes, little known fact that the 7 other microphones won't work for the NSA if you plug in a metal tube into the headphone jack, if you don't have a headphone jack you're already safe.

>just take the mic off the phone
how do you identify all the microphones?
I expect there to be 2, but Snowden said at least 3
why so many?

Attached: 1621439220669.png (1200x745, 1.85M)

Attached: 1644801101187.jpg (355x273, 11.74K)

thats not how it works

>be me
>desolder all my fucking microphones
>mom calls me
>can't speak with mom :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>to avoid being recorded
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pull out all the cameras, speakers, and microphones from the phone.
When needed, plug a headset into the headphone jack.

Just make sure to say nigger ever few seconds. This way big tech will be forced to delete your recordings.

Attached: 1644325012621.jpg (1280x954, 493.67K)

this is why '''''they'''''' got rid of TRRS jacks on phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way the picture was this clean, right?