What do you think would be the "easier" or "faster" route to get a job. So the web dev route, learning JavaScript...

what do you think would be the "easier" or "faster" route to get a job. So the web dev route, learning JavaScript, HTML and CSS. Or basically going the cert route, meaning going for CompTia a+, security +, CCNA and so on and breaking in It or even into cybersecurity through certs. I'm actually kinda paralyzed and constantly waver between those two paths, and in the end I'm doing nothing because I can't decide. For reference, I already know python, and I'm from Europe. I would really appreciate some thoughts and tipps.

Attached: 1635279582432.jpg (2975x2231, 957.24K)

>fastest
The Rope

Just say you are a she/her or at minimum a they/them. Boom, instant upgrade to your hireability.

freckles are my fetish

just do it you absolute faggot.

that's a surprisingly cute boy

that's a man

they/them are cute

>this
>every wants easier/faster nowadays

Attached: 222.jpg (600x600, 79.92K)

Not it's not now anwser my question you retards

>posts bait image
>expects actual answers
lmao

Maybe if you want an actual answer, try not posting irrelevant clickbait images that have nothing to do with your question... just a thought.

definitely certs, they can be achieved in weeks just using flashcards and some basic skills knowledge. i did it.
webdev is easy but most jobs require a CS degree or equivalent just because the market is flooded with front end bootcampers, and there is a surplus of CS undergrads anyway.
acquiring the relevant skills to succeed in a technical interview for a dev role will take many months of full-time study or even years. i am doing this now because i decided i'm too autistic to perform in a tech support role

I'm sorry it won't happened agaib

Attached: 1636019190814.jpg (2208x2944, 975.9K)

Average Basedjak Party poster.

Pic of thing by man vs pic of thing by woman.

Okay thank you. Do you think I can immediately start with ccna or a+ first?

also i should clarify i already know web dev pretty well, it took me a similar amount of time to IT certs.
but learning tons of math takes forever

All fields

I want to rape her

>her
user I....

Man. Even trannies making fun of the reddit gape