When did you realize you've wasted your life by going into tech?

When did you realize you've wasted your life by going into tech?

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (1080x1080, 89.74K)

Going into tech has been one of the better decisions I've made in my life, user.
And it's not because tech is the best or working with technology is inherently rewarding.
It's because it's an industry that's reasonably accommodating of autistic people and pays rather well.
Going into tech has gotten me some cushy jobs, the ability to find a new job in short order should I fuck this one up, a few like-minded friends, and generally the stability that allows me to spend my energy and passion on my family instead of chasing success in whatever industry is currently in vogue.

Never. I've realized quite the opposite the moment I and the non-tech people knew turned 30 or something.

when I opened Any Forums for the first time

Your life is wasted if you didn't retire by 30 or aren't wealthy from birth, so it doesn't matter.

My life improved the moment I started learning networking and got my first info science job

I thought I did since first 2 jobs I got were super shitty slave grinders. Any decent workplace makes your life in tech comfy and Bank account full!

You'll just get bored and burn through your money on drugs and onlyfans retiring that early.

But I make over the double the salary my former classmates do by doing trade, the only one making comparable money to me is a drug dealer with a day job next to it.

I wake up at 9 am, shower, have breakfast, go to the office if I feel like, or work from home if I don't. Then we have our daily which usually goes half an hour, followed by a long coffee break. After the coffee break I do some programming then think about what to get for lunch. In the afternoon I usually have additional meetings or just spend time reviewing pull request of my peers. If I feel like it I do some additional programming, if not I just finish early.

I can't imagine anything more comfy unless you have connections.

>When did you realize you've wasted your life by going into tech?
I didn't. Here I am, working for a Western corp from the comfiness of my home in Eastern Europe, making 5 times more than my average countryman. I'm used to it but shit's ridiculous when you think about it.
I bless the day I went into tech.

Attached: 0100613984283.jpg (694x692, 66.7K)

Based. Just look at pretty much any other job. What are you gonna do? Trades? Labor? Services? Government? Don't get me started on trying to earn a living by doing art, photography, crafts, or anything else non-essential.

Computers is where's the money at, doesn't matter if it's frontend or statistics or 3D.

>spend 1/3rd working and

Then suicide before your body starts to really deteriorate

When I realized im the only one who didntget rich from crypto in my family and yet im the only one who knows how to install windows, they dont even know what a loonix is

>muh jews
this has nothing to do with them retard. the vast majority of employers aren't jewish and still enforce this shit. it's just greedy people, and considering how few jews there are, most of them are white.

I get paid only 21k euro per year as an embedded dev in Belgium.

Attached: 1638900934985.jpg (240x240, 15.81K)

I realized this a while ago.

I get paid 36k/y doing entry-level java webshit in Belgium. Check vdab or call some recruiters.

when i ended up in a sink office (uk) being abused by staff with the british zero respect for technology, technologists, what they do
and a vicious, excluding culture.

Wasting your life is working a dead-end, soul-sucking wagecuck job that a trained monkey can do.

It's called symbolism. When I call you a nigger, that doesn't mean you're a nigger, but you possess the characteristics of a nigger. The same way a nonjew can be jewish.

seeing the short little entitled kid from school. the guy with all the toys. all the gizmos. a smug look
is now a fucking I.T. manager. barely literate. using it to bully you. the power of I.T. uk. the worthless culture. why there is nothing in the Uk of worth. their software companies are discounted heavily for a reason. it is the land of frauds, cheats, theives.
illiterates.

i think its nothing but a good choice if you ignore the right things and just find your niche.

Lol well I kinda agree with this however most rich people I'm talking about rich kids have terrible mind sets because daddy always gets them everything they haven't achieved anything by themselves and still feel useless.
Look at this guy Richard Sutton his son phuggen killed him because he felt entitled he was still getting pocket money on a monthly basis at the age of 30, something like 1000 pounds but he still killed his own father because he wanted moar. Look for the docu on YouTube and watch it. These dumb rich cunt manchildren are so bad for society.
Also checkout the Dan Bilzerian Saga.

Based and same, imagine being in any other field, dealing with people instead of computers, i would kms asap

My life bloomed when I learned programming. When I was a kid I wanted to be an architect. I didn't knew what engineering is, I just had strong need to create. Then I wanted to be mechanical engineer when I realized architecture is pretty much just design. And only when I learned programming is a thing, I finally found my place where I can purely focus on creating. No need to deal with real world materials, expensive tools, manual labor, just creating things, including abstractions which allows me to build emergent systems, layer after layer. Technology is great.