B-bros...Is he our guy?

B-bros...Is he our guy?

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-104400_YouTube.png (1047x1540, 548.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fnXsmXzphI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is this all about

>Thanks for making this type of journalism possible
harrassment?

once upon a time, it was not possible for companies to escape any repercussion by writing a long meaningless public letter with one sentence worth of actual information.

Tl dr; Newegg scammed his company by saying that the motherboard chef of Gamers Nexus returned had bend pins even though he never unpacked the mobo or package.
youtu.be/2fnXsmXzphI

found the newegg shill

like newegg cares. they're chinese owned and your average users will still buy from them, unfortunately

worse then that, the board the sent him had been RMA'd and was sent back to newegg as defective, as they refused to pay 100 bucks to repair it
so they knowingly sold a defective board

True
I am european but if I were to buy hardware I would choose local microcenter because looking at all this Electronics is cozy and makes me wet. Also from what I watched Microcenter workers are polite

newegg am become old egg

what a karen

Fookin chinese jews

Attached: 1644023134478.jpg (1899x1427, 1.41M)

>flying first class, paid by timmy's mom's credit card to do le journalism in the battlefield!!!

truly a war hero, what would we do without them, this is purely egoistical and for click revenue, nothing else, nothing is going to change, unless the plane they are on gets magically rerouted into the deep sea bed, one "journalist" less

ywnbaw ywngw delusional faggot

This looks so pathetic
Why not instead write to the consumers rights protection agency or whatever the American equivalent is?

???
Le buzzwords xD haha
I am cis male and have 18,5 cm penis. I fuck beautiful milfs very often. Cope with your delusions tranny

Attached: 602537540433.jpg (1600x1600, 293.14K)

Gonzo journalism

GN videos are so fucking insufferable. Steve is not a good presenter, the videos are often presented poorly being highly repetitive and at times almost incomprehensible and are often too long for nothing in return.

Like the video where they took apart the steam deck, and had a guy read you out parts numbers and spec sheet data for mosfets for 10 minutes as though its even useful

We don't have anything like that.
In the US, you serve companies with a lawsuit whenever they wrong you and refuse to hold up their end of agreements.

Wow, that's something.
Well anyways he could have probably went to small claims court and newegg would have settled for the full amount, wouldn't they?

>going to small claims court for 500 bucks
OR
>make a series of youtube videos for ad rev

not only do you force a company to stop doing their shitty practices or else they ruin their pr, you also get a bunch of money thanks to ad rev and patrons.

gamers nexus videos are supposed to be something you put on as background noise to help you sleep and learn some interesting things. you're not supposed to sit down and actually watch it.