Let's talk about uncucked radios. Shortwave, CB, HAM, etc

Let's talk about uncucked radios. Shortwave, CB, HAM, etc.

Attached: 65367.png (1080x1884, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackster.io/news/use-a-raspberry-pi-to-make-a-police-scanner-radio-73b475ba806d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

80s kid here that got back into CB. Installed one in my truck & hear shit from all over, a lot of local contacts too about 10-12 mikes out in a large US city. CBers are incredibly based. I'll prob set up a base station in the house soon.

Ham radio is pretty cucked.
>transmit wrong thing
>everyone knows your name and where you live
>FCC can take your equipment and license for things like encrypted broadcasts or pirate radio

its worse
>make mistake
>hamniggers deliberately hunt you down and turn you over to the fcc

nothing wrong with a little ham radio trolling with the lads. a $20 baofeng and a 1992 corolla driving around town gives you all the entertainment you would ever need

Yeah, HAM is cucked to hell because of that FCC license & having to identify yourself often. Fuuuuck that. The boomers can keep it.

GMRS is doing similar things too. CB on AM and sideband beats the shit out of it on range. There's literally no reason to use it.

Can you get one just listen and not broadcast? I wanna listen to stuff but I dont wanna get a license

are some goyim talking about free activities and having fun in here?

Attached: 1626472867606.png (299x361, 247.77K)

just transmit without a license? fuck em.

sminem radio show??

Absolutely.
Just get an SDR and listen in.

Is there a broadcasting type I can get that won't get me cucked?
I would like to make a schizo radio show in my area where I talk about a bunch of random shit but I don't want to lose my sheckles to these pigs.

triangulation takes nanoseconds with modern hardware

>ham radio
>free
No, it's a very expensive hobby.

hackster.io/news/use-a-raspberry-pi-to-make-a-police-scanner-radio-73b475ba806d

> Shortwave, CB, HAM
> uncucked
couldn't get any more cucked. fuck off.

It's as expensive as you want it to be

ok but whats the point? listen to truckers whinge? what can you meaningfully do on radio?

there is no reason to be connected to other people other a long distance if you are simply trying to live privately. the only use case for radio if you're privacy-centric is to stage a coup or something. so instead of maing a radio thread, post some digits and lets gget down to business; how many heads will roll

66.73, 126.8

>The only winning move is not to play.
They can't identify you, when you never registered.
They can't take away a license, if you didn't have one in the first place.

Not if you actually want to be part of the community. They will look down on you and constantly criticize your audio for using anything cheaper than an icom 7300

this, the fcc has no agency
theyre underfunded little cucks that pass everything off to the fbi
and the fbi doesnt care about anything other than running honeypots like Any Forums

Fuck the community

the feds can easily identify you if they wanted to, but they dont care

no

>getting a loicense
>transmiting at the same location

Don't transmit in the same location

retard

Fcc niggers need to drive around before they get you excat location