Oh, hey user I was just trying to torrent my favorite game to your laptop

>oh, hey user I was just trying to torrent my favorite game to your laptop

Attached: 1644794972421.jpg (2048x1730, 554.96K)

>reinstalls Windows
That's alright. Any pro PC user has everything on the cloud anyways. Anyways I know you're a forced hallucination by the Ayys outside my window, and I'm about to be abducted. Anime girls aren't actually real. Well, anyways. Here we go again.

I think I would enjoy schizophrenia if I could see anime girls in real life

WHY DID YOU INSTALL WINDOWS ON MY MACHINE?!?!

Attached: 1536620920040.jpg (500x448, 81.21K)

based schizophrenia enjoyer

Attached: 1635597211952.jpg (640x980, 115.46K)

>oh, hey bitch just going to torrent that skirt up and play my favorite game on your lap

You are 12.

i'm old and actually have a family.
i probably wouldn't say that, but i would be thinking that and my actions would follow

if i knew how i would create ar glasses that only added anime girls to the real world
whoever accomplishes that will make so much money

I want to have sex with highschoolers forever

You are a boring fag

I want to take a massive dose of LSD and see if I could become an anime girl for a day. I would be overjoyed to see them. But actually being one would allow me to die happy.

i'm sure you do

Attached: 1635006605689.jpg (692x390, 53.3K)

You’ll die from jumping off a bridge when you take a massive dose of LSD and experience an accurate amount of self disgust to your situation.

Holy shit don't tell me Americans get also triggered by people wanting to have sex with a 16y.o
Is there country more morally cucked than that?

99/100 answer: you should be running Linux s

sorry chud but christine likes his women on the older side

Which cloud?

Start working on that tulpa

run eyes up and down her, do the BOOBA face, drag her to the bed and coom in her.
then go to my computer, wonder why the fuck it's running windows 10, and reinstall the best OS ever made (a.k.a. Windows 7)

no, you would not
trust me