Minimum requirements in 4k

>minimum requirements in 4k
>RTX 4090 Ti
How do they do it bros. It doesn't even look that good of a game.

Attached: Cyberpunk_2077_box_art.jpg (220x220, 18.81K)

>meme resolution designed to obsolete a decade of graphics cards (((for no reason at all)))
>requires expensive gaymer card
its obvious

>4k
good job you feel for a retarded meme

>goyimer card*

Runs fine with DLSS

>runs fine at lower resolution
yea i think that's op's point

>minimum requirements

WOW SO INCLUSIVE!

Attached: Troon Bait.jpg (703x702, 67.02K)

But it does look good, but that's all it got. They thought graphics alone would sell their game, hope other companies are taking note.

Speak for yourself the difference is huge. 144hz is a meme

One is tranny trash
The other has been done right

Don't get vaccinated. Not like you are of any value nigger.

>144hz is a meme
t. blind

It is already in diminishing returns terrain. The additional needed computational power is not worth the quality gain with moving scenes.

Played with my gtx 1070. Keanu reeves is the only good thing about the game

Neither are memes. Both of you are blind.

>diminishing returns
You start "hitting diminishing returns" when you go from two pixels to three, you mouth breathing poorfag buffoon.
You still get returns, which makes it fucking worth it.

i'm so fat i need to get vaccinated or else i'll die from coughing

You're blind because you press your eyeballs onto the screen to detect otherwise unnoticeable bullshit. No one needs anything better than 1080+60Hz. No one. And even 1080 is fucking pushing it, 720 is more than good enough.

>you don't need it wahhhhhhh
You don't fucking need anything but food, water, shelter and air. Get a job and you'll be able to buy something nice for yourself. I've played games in 4K and there are still jaggies to be seen. The actual, scientifically demonstrated limits for the returns you can get end at around 3000Hz and somewhere at or above 16K. That is the end goal. You scale until you stop getting returns, not until it's "good enough".

>must consoom

you don't need to be close to a screen to appreciate >60Hz
it's not even a fancy feature, the dell monitor on my first family computer we got 22 years ago could do up to 120Hz (though at pretty low resolution, most games i ran at 85-100Hz for a better balance of resolution and framerate)
it's honestly baffling to me that people still talk about 60Hz/fps like it's somehow a high number, no, it's bottom of the barrel, it's as low as many monitors even go, how can it be high?

>must stay poor