People who "like keyboards" want the smallest keyboard possible

>people who "like keyboards" want the smallest keyboard possible
what gives

Attached: images.jpg (554x554, 27.48K)

no they dont?

who buys 40% keyboards then? people who hate keyboards?
people who hate keyboards buy ipads, user

It depends on use case. If you mostly game or type fairly simple documents, a 60% keyboard saves room. Those one handed gaming keyboards are good for playing on a laptop while getting better ergonomics.

how small could you desk possibly be user? desks are made to be workstations...

Tiny custom keyboards are more cost effective, and since these people swap out their keycaps and switches all the time, it's less work for them if their keyboard only has like 40-60 switches.

that makes sense. but why cant they just use a keyboard they like? is something wrong with them mentally?

They didn't like the existing mass produced off the shelf keyboards and wanted something unique because they have particular tastes.

Some people for one reason or another don't have a good space to work. Check out r/shittybattlestations if Reddit doesn't make you wanna do an excorcism on your computer. Small keyboards also give more mouse room for low sensitivity gamers.

yes, but why werent they happy with it? isnt the point of spending money on yourself to get things you like?

>40% keyboards
it's trannies, think of how obsessed they are with mutilation.

you know that most OS' allow you to turn your mouse sensitivity up... dont you user?

This doesn't apply to everyone, but some people can get everything they ever wanted and still not be satisfied, these people will spend their whole lives seeking out the new and novel.

toppest of keks

Yes. I said "low sensitivity gamers" as in people that use a low sensitivity deliberately. It stands to reason that a low sensitivity player would want to give up unused keys for more room.

if they dont have room they should use higher sensitivity. its what its there for

>no thumb buttons
what even is the point

i use the razer one FOR GAMING, but if the skill based games that i used enjoy were still alive it just wouldn't cut, and i wouldn't waste my time on key modifiers for stuff that i need easy access to as that is pure slow retardation that would get me killed

:(

And smaller keyboards are there for people who like their current mouse sensitivity. PC is all about options.

if you have a smaller keyboard you have fewer options by definition :/

Trading keys you're not using anyway to make using your mouse more comfortable for you is an option.

I would agree with you, but people like you will throw a shitfit seeing keyboards that have no numpad, a completely useless waste of space if you're not an accountant.

w te fc d te wt ts t
ts s std

you can remap numpad keys to more useful things tho. instead of having chording keys you can have as many single button shotcuts as you want

kek