Still mogs every single phone

>still mogs every single phone
Why do we hate them again?
They last longer and perform better than everything on the market, how do you cope?

Attached: apple iphone android.jpg (474x452, 10.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/amp/articles/why-apples-imessage-is-winning-teens-dread-the-green-text-bubble-11641618009
leafandcore.com/2019/08/24/green-bubbles-are-a-turn-off-why-some-iphone-users-wont-date-android-users/amp/
dailydot.com/irl/android-relationship-iphone/?amp
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/2/14/14619158/apple-iphone-google-android-judgemental-dating-study
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6356023/amp/iPhone-owners-happier-wealthier-popular-Android-users-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8671433/amp/Study-finds-dating-profiles-showing-Apple-products-76-better-chance-finding-match.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any Forums just loves giving all of their data to Google for free

Attached: Untitled4.png (1620x708, 1.35M)

Not compatible with my headphones.
Not compatible with my SD cards.
No removable batteries.
Needs jailbreak to run arbitrary software.
No slide-out keyboard.
Locked bootloader.
USB 2.0 transfer speeds.
Low resolution.

GOOD MORNING SIR

Friendly reminder your fagPhone won’t be able to hold more than one (1) """app""" in memory after only two years of usage, you’ll have to stare at the app logo for 5 seconds each time you multitask.
Don’t ever buy this garbage, don’t repeat my mistakes.

>>still mogs every single phone
> most of the market is android
itoddler pedophiles are an embarrassing subhuman retard species that need to be gassed.

What phone made in the last decade matches all this?

>no removable batteries
people replace their battery all the time pal. what do you think that repair shop on the block is doing?

LG > any other oem
Anyone who disagrees is either an Apple/Samsung turdmuncher who puts 0 effort into figuring out what's good, or an HTC fan (in which case you're in the same class as people who like feet, seriously fuck you)

>No slide-out keyboard
>No removable batteries
>Needs jailbreak to run arbitrary software
1. Who in the shit uses a slide out keyboard still
2.I enjoy watching you people struggle with loose batteries and how they fall out most of the day
3.Best point outta theses three, I fucking hate the new Jailbreaks as you need to redo them if phone dies.. greenpois0n or redsn0w was the best time to do a Jailbreak.

I wouldn't accept one even for free. I don't support their antifeatures. Call me when they make a phone with more features than the previous generations instead of less. Also post a screenfetch from it.

Just got a OP9 and flashed lineage on it. Easily best phone I've ever had. Getting 11h screen on time

why yes, i care about my freedom, how did you know?

Attached: 1644825686680.png (500x703, 360.9K)

It’s hilarious how most of these are mutually exclusive with each other.

>high resolution
>removable battery
>slide out keyboard
>headphone jack
Number of results found: 0

crApple Paid Shill Thread #93,997
This is pathetic, crApple, being so desperate to keep up your fucking laughably bad overpriced shit that you pay people to shill on a board for underage lewd anime fans.

The studies are done and the science is settled.
Your green bubbles are holding you back in all aspects of life.

wsj.com/amp/articles/why-apples-imessage-is-winning-teens-dread-the-green-text-bubble-11641618009
leafandcore.com/2019/08/24/green-bubbles-are-a-turn-off-why-some-iphone-users-wont-date-android-users/amp/
dailydot.com/irl/android-relationship-iphone/?amp
theverge.com/platform/amp/2017/2/14/14619158/apple-iphone-google-android-judgemental-dating-study
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6356023/amp/iPhone-owners-happier-wealthier-popular-Android-users-study-claims.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8671433/amp/Study-finds-dating-profiles-showing-Apple-products-76-better-chance-finding-match.html

Attached: average Google fan.jpg (651x1024, 94.7K)

>crApple Paid Shill Thread #93,997
>This is pathetic, crApple, being so desperate to keep up your fucking laughably bad overpriced shit that you pay people to shill on a board for underage lewd anime fans.

Attached: soitania_hanging_from_rope_purple_tongue_trans.png (768x719, 437.85K)

sorry, but i'm not amerimutt so none of these are true

fpbp
Any Forums talks about how they care about privacy while simultaneously sucking google dick.

No one asked for you opinion Rakesh

amerishartistan is a failed state and will stop being relevant in two decades or less. watch russia take over ukraine with no repercussions. the mask has fallen off and the world is overjoyed :)

i went to get my battery replaced on my 4 year old XS last week literally for 0$. they sent me a new phone at no cost. keep coping androidlets

Nobody sends SMS anymore gramps. Go back to your fax machines.

go consume next product right now or you'll go to jail for sabotaging corporations mutt