Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Attached: Screenshot_20220213-185958_Firefox.jpg (1080x2280, 928.39K)

Stop posting them then

What is wrong here user? Seems very based

new phone. who dis

>Any Forums was created as an unofficial English-language counterpart to the Japanese imageboard Futaba Channel, also known as 2chan, and its first boards were created for posting images and discussion related to anime

Posting from your phone you mean? Good question, they should really ban this.

the mod is a tranny who employes tranny jannies

>78 boards later

No kidding, right? Who the fuck keeps the address bar on the bottom?

>holeshit

Phoneposting? Hiromoot makes a shitton of revenue from it.

Phoneposting? No idea, you should all be gassed.

>that scaling
are you fucking blind?

>the 14 year old girl spreading her legs with her pussy lips outlined on her underwear as a thread opening image
>obviously its related to a thread about Thinkpads and thinkpad support
even when its not a general the thread is usually offtopic. The pepewojak and the instagram thot threads have more ontopic discussions than anything that starts out with anime in the opening.
I should only be seeing that shit in fetch grabs or home screenshot threads. you faggots cant even hold a discussion about anime related to technology anyway. I wonder how willing you all would be if i made a thread about the technology used to make anime since its mostly cgi now. move it to Any Forums? they dont give a shit how their seasonal garbage is made. put it on Any Forums makes it offtopic, 3dcg? thats a project board like /ic/.

Attached: 1633828173485.png (1320x751, 507.53K)

I don't like anime, just fyi

>>the 14 year old girl spreading her legs with her pussy lips outlined on her underwear as a thread opening image
Nice. Must suck being American and getting triggered by that. If you don't like it you know where to go..

that was only an example, an example that should not have happen since this is a sfw board but the rest of my post includes all examples of the thing op is pointing out.

Attached: 1621432846868.png (735x503, 637.52K)

>>the 14 year old girl spreading her legs with her pussy lips outlined on her underwear as a thread opening image
do you have a single ounce of evidence you can post right now to back this up?

How do you know that this supposed 14 year old girl (which is baseless) is not a cyborg and therefore technology related?

you're on fucking Any Forums
this is anime shitposting degenerate website no le serious reddit discussion
touch grass and have sex dude no one cares

notice how op didn't hide the prostate massage thread

im not about to mentally degrade myself by looking through this board's archive for months of examples because really Any Forums isnt not the worse board that i use. Its decent enough to not need regex filters for aggressively repeated posts at least.
im only going back a few days