You will be getting the phone that correctly photos dark tones, won’t you?

You will be getting the phone that correctly photos dark tones, won’t you?

Attached: EF5857F9-F2C5-4547-8B7C-8BB48B5AD88A.jpg (725x380, 40.87K)

When a company uses niggers in their advertisements I just assume that they make products for niggers and not for me.

I want to get a phone that correctly identifies blacks as apes

yes and I will promptly be installing LineageOS so that the camera drivers are shit and dark tones still get washed out

based
smartphone cameras are inherently shit - if you want nice photos, buy a dslr

The camera drivers on GrapheneOS and Lineage are good enough for me. The reduced quality is almost charming in a certain way. It reminds me of the old times when cell phone cameras were just good enough to get the point across. I miss low res photography with lots of artifacting

guarantee you the only people who noticed this are white roasties
same

Attached: edgy-as-fuck.jpg (1200x859, 192.55K)

Why can't niggers buy a product unless it has pictures of other niggers on the box?

I don't think they even want niggers to purchase their product. There aren't that many niggers and they usually don't have much money. I see a nigger woman every time I open my banking app, this shit is everywhere

Racism is cringe

>no headphone jack
into the trash it goes

being a tranny is worse

Why does it feature black people, but not tones for hispanics/asians who have different complexities. You must be one of those nigger worshippers.

This is a sociology grad student tier Thesis: "cameras are racist" being broadcast at the super bowl. What is going on?

>different complexities

>CNN gets new cameras
>can't call every suspect 'white' anymore
>has to hire more people to compensate for more accurate cameras with photoshop
>loses money
>starts running articles on how having too accurate a camera is racist

Attached: 1511916375711.png (640x640, 179.42K)

>buy super bowl ad time
>market product to 1/8th of the population
they most hope the virtual signaling population will buy them too?

it's mostly because of lineageOS still insisting to use their archaic snap/camera2 as the default camera app. using a decent third party camera app like opencam or rajesh's gcam port #562 solves this problem most of the time
as for the source side, afaik only snoy does this whole "camera quality downgrade" thing if you plan to install a custom os, since they deliberately give you a shitty vendor hal for the cameras

Phone cameras should all be able to not blow out highlights

fpbp

Why would I want to take pictures of niggers?