Do no get distracted by the superb owl that even some third world countries have surpassed America's banking...

Do no get distracted by the superb owl that even some third world countries have surpassed America's banking infracstructure, not to mention the second world.

Attached: America in 2022.jpg (634x357, 106.4K)

Why do you care this much?
I'm a fucking board tourist and even I've seen this shitty thread way too many times.

Are you joking? Like easily over half the world had surpassed the US consumer banking system for easily probably around 15 years now at least.
Back in the early 2010s the arugment some people gave for Bitcoin was that you could send p2p transfers close to instantly, meanwhile most countries already had some kind system to do interaccount transfers. The Americans were just completely ignorant of that due to their archaic systems.

And you will continue to see this until America has reached the modern age.

you can wire money between accounts in the US though, it's just slow as shit. People use venmo and cashapp for a reason here.

>tight assed managers = third world infrastructure

>do not get distracted by the superb owl
>tumblr user argumate received an ask today calling them a superb owl
am i schizophrenia what does this mean user

>why does a technology board care about technology

gotta keep as many cash transactions as possible so we can evade taxes, the most american of pastimes

Yeah, it's just that most of the world has had instant domestic transfers forever and didn't have to use wires. The fact that you had to wait until you had venmo and cashapp is brutal.

> why aren't you giving money to the banking jew?
OOOY VEY. not interested, rabbi.

It's not technology, it's just consoomerism
You're not any different from the Intel Nvidia AMD threads
Go back to Any Forums

Yeah we know you're a good goy. Now tell everyone you haven't paid in cash for 5 years or so.

Burgers always skip on step in technology like they went from analog straight to adsl skipping isdn, same goes for those pos terminals, skipping chip and going straight to nfc. Radio tech is similar, police/govt mostly skipped high-end 2way radio systems like Tetra in Europe and will probably go directly to eLTE. Can only imagine what ancient system railways are using, no gsm-r, just pure 80s analog.
Is it better this way, guess it's cheaper to let someone else develop and implement "those mid" step technologies but in long term it's probably bad because someone else starts to write standards.

>Bitcoin
>close to instantly
In the end crypto took all bad aspects of traditional banking and amplified it 10x like wait times and insane transaction fees.

Can't you tap?
t. Leaf

no need to tap, it works from like 5-10 cm away, better than touching that covid infested thing.

its a good thing if americans dont write standards

isnt the reason why people "mine" in bitcoin because it gives them rewards, why would people "mine" when there is no gains to have?

Consumerism is what keeps technology relevant and developing, commie.

We don't know that yet.
But when you think about it, isn't it insane than bank has lower fees running some IBM mainframe on multi million dollar lease than blockchain?

A colleague of mine tried paying with her phone in the US and the cashier thought she was insane.