/ptg/ - Private Trackers General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ archive.is/UVQkn
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID (Updated 2021-08-22) i.imgur.com/akrkAyV.png (embed)
- STUDY cambridge.org/core/services/aop-cambridge-core/content/view/2F379FE0CB50DF502F0075119FD3E060
- SPREADSHEET hdvinnie.github.io/Private-Trackers-Spreadsheet/
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

>Remember the following:
>READ THE OP BEFORE MAKING A FUCKING QUESTION YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
>It doesn't matter if you use the same username in different trackers, the staff still share your IP with each other.
>Staff is reading, being /marked/ is NOT a meme.
>Don't ask for invites, it's private for a reason.
>If starting out you should interview for RED, rank to elite, wait on account age and get invites from there. THAT'S IT THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO
>If you want to rank up on RED, spam recent deezer shit with deemix/smloadr.

Previous thread:

Attached: 1644756193366.jpg (1920x1080, 365.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encoding-guide.neocities.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagi.ne being such a pedo that you have to learn japanese in order to watch cartoons....

why are /ptg/ users like this

Attached: 156644.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

she said that?! O.o

I'm thirsty I need some yellow liquid to drink sirs

Is AB really only requiring EG from GGn? The pyramid says LG

I would drink the yellow liquid of a cute anime girl...

Idiot.

encoding-guide.neocities.org/
sorry for the long wait bud
ptp has a SOLID vapoursynth guide but i’m not copying all that shit
if you want to make hasty but decent encodes then try finding the handjob handbrake preset which i also don’t feel like finding and pasting right now

i'm indian i drink the american yellow liquid

nothing wrong with watersports if its a cute anime girl

i get my c4peshiet from hdb instead of p0\otopia

so many filtered post wow

sir...

This is 100% true. These kinds of threads only exist because a few booger-eating morons decided creating sekrit clubs for piracy was a good idea, more morons jumped on the ship, and now there's an entire ecosystem of private communities all interconnected with each other that turns piracy into a RPG when it shouldn't be. No one on here talks about TL or RarBG or any of the other public trackers in existing, but people will sure as fuck talk about PTP and BTN even though most people in this thread probably aren't in them and the only reason they're interesting is because they're private communities. Only on here could people think its a good idea to spend years of your life dreaming of getting into some "golden" tracker where staff could ream you in the ass as much as you'd like and you'd only spread it wider for them.

imagin,e not having your own KG account and unironically using TL and RARBG...

#
Yeah, you should be able to see it in the invite forum, no? Can't remember if there's an account age requirement to see the forum, but the AB invite requires rank EG+ and 3 months account age.

It is EG now + 3m account age

Uhh, tl;dr? I get dizzy looking at this much text. :-(

translation:
>blah blah blah
>i have no ptp account
>i think gazelle admins have useful tools at their disposal
>torentleech is worthy of conversation

I can't see it yet, I'm still Gamer rank. Fuck those are some good news anyway I didn't want to spend a single more second trying to rank or paying overall attention to GGn

I want AB but when I make a proper server I want to host all the shows from the 2000s from Nyaa

thanks
please tell me where to find handjob guide without googling "handjob guide"