ALRIGHT TYRONE IVE INVENTED THE INTERDIMENSIONAL GATE!! IT'S POWERED BY DEAD WHITE STRAIGHT CIS M*N AND IT WILL TAKE US...

>ALRIGHT TYRONE IVE INVENTED THE INTERDIMENSIONAL GATE!! IT'S POWERED BY DEAD WHITE STRAIGHT CIS M*N AND IT WILL TAKE US TO THE IDEAL UNIVERSE, EVEN THOUGH THE LEFT CONTROLS 99% OF THE MEDIA AND THE COUNTRY THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH THE CONSERVATIVES ARE STILL CLEARLY OPPRESSING BLACKS AND GAYS >YES ALRIGHT THE MACHINE WORKED TYRONE, LOOK THERE ARE SUPREME BLACK MEN EVERYWHERE PROBABLY DESTROYING PRIME WH*TE PUSSY AND MAKING BEAUTIFUL MUTT BABIES >WAIT NOOOOO NOOOOOO WHITE M*N ARE THE BULLS IN THIS UNIVERSE AND BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE KEKS? AND THE MEDIA PANDERS TO WHITE P*OPLE? TYRONE NO STOP YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO BE A KEK YOURSELF TYRONE FUCKING NIGGER NO LISTEN TO JEFRE CANTU LEDESMA DONT SUCCUMB TO THE KEK IDEOLOGY TYRONE ONLY IM ALLOWED TO DO THAT >ALRIGHT IM GETTING MY SHOTGUN ILL SHOW THESE NIGGERS THE WHAT FOR

Attached: 1559867323928.jpg (480x480, 30.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sovmusic.ru/m/vsyovish.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the frick

post these interdimensional gates i want to go where we live in metaversa and are developing universe (our world)

Fixed

Attached: 1644798764177.jpg (480x480, 84.98K)

>TYRONE

Attached: Rog_Rogerson.png (451x720, 92.75K)

Found the Ununtu user.

I am speechless

fifty

Attached: toofs.png (480x480, 143.27K)

Best post on Any Forums right now

1mil

Attached: 1644800402613.png (480x480, 134.26K)

>tfw you will never be autistic or schizo enough to experience the joy of making yourself angry at nothing

schizo freak

I've seen some retard schizo posting before but this one has me stumped

readable version
>alright tyrone ive invented the interdimensional gate!! it's powered by dead white straight cis m*n and it will take us to the ideal universe, even though the left controls 99% of the media and the country that's not good enough the conservatives are still clearly oppressing blacks and gays
>yes alright the machine worked tyrone, look there are supreme black men everywhere probably destroying prime wh*te pussy and making beautiful mutt babies
>wait nooooo noooooo white m*n are the bulls in this universe and black people are the keks? and the media panders to white p*ople? tyrone no stop youre not allowed to be a kek yourself tyrone fucking nigger no listen to jefre cantu ledesma dont succumb to the kek ideology tyrone only im allowed to do that
>alright im getting my shotgun ill show these niggers the what for

Questions & Answers

sovmusic.ru/m/vsyovish.mp3

t.

Attached: 1642666516839.jpg (1122x900, 111.88K)

based

6a3a

gemmy

'em 'n 'he 'oal

the jefre poster makes his grand Any Forums appearence

What the actual *FUCK* is this thread? There used to be facilities built just to remove and house patients like this away from society, and even then most of those patients didn't exhibit this kind of deluded and anti social behavior. Who or what the fuck even raised you people? This fucking website isn't your mental daycare. You either have too much time on your hands in which case you need to meet and make friends, or you're genuinely sick and need to meet and make friends with doctors. It's frightening to even think you people are out there. Fuck off

i want you to kill yourself

the people under the floor told me it's not my time yer
they will let me know when

>NOOOOO TYRONE STOP PLAYING LOVELESS OVER EVERY RADIO STATION WITH "TOUCHED" INCLUDED >WHAT ARE YOU DOING TYRONE YOU STUPID NIGGER > KEKS DONT LISTEN TO LOVELESS WITH "TOUCHED" INCLUDED TYRONE

ok edgar allen poe