Started learning java few days ago 6+ hours a day,and i feel now that im not getting anywhere and hopeless

Started learning java few days ago 6+ hours a day,and i feel now that im not getting anywhere and hopeless
What do?(except kill myself)

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-sadness-frog-jumping-contest-frog-animals-vertebrate.png (900x681, 40.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SHIT5VkNrCg&list=PLFE2CE09D83EE3E28&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know what you mean.
It's made by retards.

Python might be more up your alley.

Make projects like an ordering system, calculator ect. Building things is how you learn

First, don't code 6+ hours a day, because you will burn yourself out. Try 30min to an hour a day. Starting small is important even if you don't feel it's efficient. Second, just keep going even if it feels like you're not learning anything. It will feel like that for a while even if you are. After a while that will fade away and your brain will automatically adjust.

Java is literally unusable without JetBrains IDEs

>i feel now that im not getting anywhere
what do you mean? you have trouble understanding it or do you not know what to do next?

Learn C#

did this nigga put the thread title in name field lmoa

>java
>in fucking 2022
neck yourself

I got some books and im ready to give 100%
speedrun this shit life but im kinda in the phase the more i learn more i see how little i know and how shit i am and its pushing me towards being depressed again
Can you suggest any books?any advice? I really need copium

We're full and programming is shit anyway. Unironically go and do literally anything else.

Nigga got bored of the fucking shitty reddit for banning my account for saying "fuck you and have a nice day"

Pick a different starter language. Also, we have no idea where you are going wrong. Are you having problems with compilings? Understanding OOPs in general? General programming issues like data structs and algo?

Attached: chihiro_sad.png (293x541, 66.6K)

don't stress it. java is easy. just take your time.
speedrunning doesn't work. your brain needs time to adapt to all the new shit it learns.
i recommend thenewboston. his video tutorial series is old but pretty good for beginners:
youtube.com/watch?v=SHIT5VkNrCg&list=PLFE2CE09D83EE3E28&index=4

after you learned the basics, do a lot of easy to intermediate exercises to cement the knowledge.
then do a few project tutorials and after that do projects on your own.

Attached: java_4.jpg (1200x1200, 197.83K)

What the fuck?
In my region companies cum when they hear java developer
I know people who got 50-100% pay increase per year just by swaping companies cause they cant have enough of java cocks

Any Forums is full of contrarian retards who like to shit on everything that's popular. don't take them too seriously.

I understand most of the stuff but its just i feel there is too much stuff to learn,and its fucking me up

you feel that way because you're rushing it. also realize that you will never be required to know everything.
beyond the basics it's totally okay to have to look stuff up. just learn the basics and then practice a lot.

What should i learn?
Mmmmm sweet copium
Thank you very much

Im interested in books
I cant keep my concentration with videos for some reason but good old books work great for me

What is your time estimate from staring to learn to some low junior java developer?

Java is for Indians

?

java is shit
try javascript

If you give up after a couple of days you're ngmi.
I can't speak for others, but for me after 2 years working I still have no fucking clue what I am doing 95% of the time. I just keep faking it until I make it on every single problem.
If you can't live with this sort of arrangement software development isn't for you

Attached: 1644322333288.jpg (480x480, 26.74K)

Java is for poos in the loos learn c# at least

Attached: 1644800572917.jpg (540x540, 19.86K)

Starting from zero if you spend most of your time on it you can probably reach the proficiency of a junior dev in less than half a year.
But keep in mind you also need some peripheral knowledge (IntelliJ, git, maven, basic design patterns etc).

You have to be able to prove that you have that knowledge when you apply.
It's best to have a few small projects under your belt that you push to a git repo.