Extension developers are melting down about Manifest V3

And the tears are delicious
Chromecucks get what they deserve. Entire genres of add-on are simply no longer possible and Chrome's extension team has been dead silent. Did you know that there's an industry of people that write chrome extensions for a living? They are seething hard right now

Attached: seething.png (1321x1342, 369.95K)

Firefox is going to copy Chrome as they always do. It will go Manifest V3-only within a year, mark my words

Attached: EnilyKagerFirefox.jpg (831x1256, 282.28K)

Not exactly, Firefox's implementation of Manifest v3 already exists and you can test it right now. It diverges from Chrome's implementation in a few major ways that are important. Blocking and modifying requests (even stream-based filtering), Event pages for accessing DOM apis, and unlimited storage still remain, so all existing use cases are still served

firefox's biggest paypig is google, it's only a matter of time

What extensions do people use other than adblocks lol

Wait, so they're taking things OUT of the living HTML standard?

Leak her nudes already.

be brave

They all deserve this and much more. Web devs sucked Google balls on the beginning of Google Chrome now they deserve this!!!

Enterprise, education, and accessibility extensions are used heavily

Attached: still-sticking-with-firefox.webm (1024x1024, 2.76M)

this
never using chrome. nope. never.
i hacked my poordroid phone with adb to uninstall chome

anything to get rid of ad blockers I guess...

minus, of course

>/etc/hosts

aint my problem

Not my problem.

Not my problem.

Attached: mufasa.jpg (750x375, 37.81K)

no es mi problema

That isn't my problem

Attached: chadfox.jpg (456x583, 38.8K)

firefox doesnt even let you distribute your own extensions without getting them (((signed))) by mozilla
> but muh run temporary add on
lol ultimate cope

>firefox doesnt even let you distribute your own extensions without getting them (((signed))) by mozilla
In Developer Edition or ESR
set xpinstall.signature.required to false
Just works

>Entire genres of add-on are simply no longer possible and Chrome's extension team has been dead silent.
So pretty much the same the same thing that has been happening in Android, happened to Chrome extensions? Spoiler: Google does not give a shit if it breaks entire markets of Chrome extensions and it puts tons of companies out of business.

Attached: file.png (920x772, 175.56K)

>Password manager
>Needs more than 1mb
WTF? What else is it doing?