DDG is shit

>Type in highly specific product name
>Search breaks up every word in the product name and returns completely unrelated things
>Tries using quotation marks, doesn't work
>Adds manufacturer name to the search
>Returns dozens of WordPress blogs and shitty news sites talking about product
DDG is unusable for all the most basic of searches. They would be better off if they added google search functionality like Startpage.

Attached: 1644793083652.jpg (1200x960, 148.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

search.brave.com/help/google-fallback
brave.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/goggles.pdf
support.startpage.com/index.php?/en/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1275/0/what-is-startpages-relationship-with-privacy-onesystem1-and-what-does-this-mean-for-my-privacy-protections
help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/features/non-javascript/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fell for the bing proxy meme
Just use startpage

I do

Use Brave Search
search.brave.com/help/google-fallback
brave.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/goggles.pdf

>owned by adware company

Startpage's privacy policy still hasn't changed since the investment of System1
support.startpage.com/index.php?/en/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1275/0/what-is-startpages-relationship-with-privacy-onesystem1-and-what-does-this-mean-for-my-privacy-protections

Thanks for bringing me this information, maybe I can use it as my secondary search engine.

OP I got you senpai, I checked your usecase
>facebook
>reddit
>tiktok
>twitter
DDG finds them all, you are safe

what about yacy or metager

>DDG is shit
The fact that it doesn't work without JavaSHIT didn't tip you off?

help.duckduckgo.com/duckduckgo-help-pages/features/non-javascript/

>He doesn't use wiby.me

Attached: china boy.webm (720x690, 1.46M)

It really has become trash but I still keep it as my default. Adding "!g" to the query helps a lot.

Same, although I mostly go for !sp, cuz I hate that full page "we care about your privacy" nonsense. I will never click accept, I will turn off each cookie setting manually.

its all seo crap

isn't DDG just scraping results from Google and Yahoo with an API and removing ads/tracking?

DDG = microsoft bing. stop using it, stupid goyim.

garbage cryptocancer.

microsoft

Attached: 1639420608105.png (2516x1136, 981.97K)

>Google search isnt also awful
>pretends google doesn't ignore quotes
>thinks Google does anything more than a simple context filter
>ignores when google removes words from search and boasts about it like I should be thankful
The internet is enormous. Search pages return results in under a second. How long does it take to find a file on your computer? to lie to yourself that search engines are even theoretically possible is pathetic.

Cool I don't care

no, but startpage.com does that, their privacy policy says no tracking and all, and they just scrape google results. might be worth a try.

Using startpage barely change the garbage results since the problem is google itself making the search less effective

>>Tries using quotation marks, doesn't work
yeah, i don't get this. shouldn't the quotation marks make it work? and yet it doesn't. why anyone swears by DDG i will never understand.

>don't fall for bing proxy meme
>fall for google proxy meme instead