Which webshit framework sucks the least cocks?

I don't care about jobs, I just want to make developing frontends not suck the soul out of me.
Angular reeks of AbstractProxyFactoryBean Java nonsense. React seems like it's reinventing the wheel with its own dumb DSL. Vue might be nice?

I'm already comfortable with JavaScript, the DOM and all modern web APIs so I want something that isn't overly opinionated and bloated.

Attached: Blog-Article-R-V-A[1].jpg (1300x744, 195.12K)

react is good
vue is alright
angular is for kennies

Ember, if you don't care about jobs. It's actually really nice, but everyone is on the react train, and nobody touches anything unless everyone else is using it because muh jerbs.

the one you write

>look up
>first thing is black lives matter banner
skipped

definitely Vue, it's the least bloated. but most companies still use React and Angular.

React is fine but they made some weird design decisions that they're stuck with because of backwards compatibility. Size of the ecosystem and resources is a big advantage.

I used vue years ago and liked it.

Developing in Svelte feels like you're using react with fewer idiosyncrasies, and you get the benefit of not having a runtime

they all had blm banners last year

someone linked me this rant about react a few months ago, how much truth is there to it?

Attached: hackernews react rant.png (1218x542, 52.9K)

All JS frameworks suck gigantic cocks, but Vue is probably the least bad option.

I'm really at this position, tried to do some react projects months ago and it's fucnking confusing and over complicated, dropped it.
ember vs svelte?

Vue, definitely. First learned React a few years ago, picked up Vue last year and it was such a better time.

redux isn't even part of react, that's all you need to know

This screams "I can't or refuse to learn how to do something in a different way"
It obviously adds an abstraction layer over pure HTML + JS and some shit is going to be different, and obviously you need to learn the library, but in turn it allows you to do more and/or bigger stuff in way less time while being more organized and manageable, a necessity for teams
React is fine, you can make a simplified use of it or overcomplicate stuff (I've been on both situations professionaly) and it still is far from what this dude is saying
Also this, kek

Out of those three? Vue has the best learning curve for sure. React is the big boy

Personally if it was for a personal project I would go for something nicer that leverages wasm, like Blazor. Fuck javascript.

sounds about right

>pythonic
dropped out the window

ejs

From my experience Vue is the best. React is very unintuitive and performance on a lot of sites using it is dogshit. Including Facebook. If its creators can't get it right with their 500k salaries, who can? Vue is nice with its directives that are literally just "do that to this component", so you write the function and slap where you need it. Simple as. In React you write a function that produces the element.

Attached: 1620202285546.png (371x353, 148.08K)

Elm?

They're all shit but Vue is the least bad out of the ones you posted. The others are bloated as fuck and you have to learn tons of irrelevant time wasting bullshit.

>all this vueposting ITT
since reality is downstream of Any Forums, I guess React is kill soon

Attached: vue-logo-450x400.png (450x400, 8.9K)

I don't have experience on any of them so can anyone explain it to me? On which one i don't have to import lots of shit and find some bullshit css library and copy paste other shit?

And how do you guys connect your react app to your backend. I have used express and flask but without frontend frameworks. I just used to create a new html page and a route and it would just work. How do you do that with react? Any answer is very much appreciated. I tried watching some youtube videos to no awail about this. Guys just tell you what to do and import everything.

I have only used react but something tells me that Vue was the best all along. Recently I switched over to using Vite instead of create-react-app because of a webpack breaking change and it's so much faster. If the people behind vue are good at making things like vite, then they're probably also smarter than the guys behind react. Also if a grassroot project can rival a product made by a top company then that grassroot project must be better.

I also think svelte is really smart after watching a presentation behind its developer

in your projects you make a post request to "/" and the browser will resolve it to the server that gave you the web page. So if nginx is serving the bundle, "/" will point to the nginx server. Usually nginx or apache is used as a reverse proxy (fancy way of saying proxy but technically correct) and then will forward the post to your express app.

if express is serving the bundle it's the same thing but without the reverse proxy

also during development you'll need to add a proxy option to localhost and the port your backend is running on. in create-react-app it's a "proxy" field in your package.json. In vite (which I recommend from now on) it's an option in your vite.config.js file

Svelte is the only framework that feels like they actually put thought into writing declarative code and aren't just bolting some stupid shit like JSX on top like some kind of abomination.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 69.57K)