If you're so smart why aren't you working in assets management?

If you're so smart why aren't you working in assets management?

Attached: IMG_20220213_223848.jpg (1080x601, 95.12K)

I actually write asset management software for my day job. The people who use the software are not very smart at all in my experience.

that sounds incredibly boring
what the fuck would you say you do on a date? software usually dries up pussy real good, but that specific thing you're doing must turn pussy into death fucking valley

Lmao fucking true
I used to do direct care in mental hospital and I could draw an audience telling stories about that line of work. I tell people I work in tech and literally no one fucking cares except other techies or hustle bros who spun it into an opportunity to sell you on an app they thought up.

>ha ha yes you WILL manage somebody else's money, serf
there is a bell curve and asset managers are in the middle and degenerate gamblers are on either side

I'm prefectly satisfied in my current high paying job

I'm so smart, that I decided not to have a job at all. That's why. (And I hated school and homework)

If you were smart you would be screaming too.

Because its boring and the extra money isnt worth the loss of free time + stress

Attached: 13F3C3D6-0DA8-43AA-9C47-DBD48E838DB4.jpg (902x675, 171.97K)

I don't date 3DPD, so it's not an issue.

Sad.

user, I.... am though.

I'm too busy making 350k a year writing CRUD all the way down and pretending it's complicated by using terms like "Consistency Model"

many such cases

Because I'm able to make 500k-1m a year doing something I'm more passionate about

Okay I yield, you're doing better than me What do you work on? I'm assuming youre a staff swe?

Because I'm smarter than anybody that would be working in assests management.

And yes, that was an intentional use of the word asses...
I never said I was funny...

>asset management
The entire field is a scam. Funds deliver random returns around the S&P 500. If the index crashes and doesn't recover, bye bye retirement.

What a bunch of plebs, I make 2000-3000k a year. You are nothing

because i habitually steal things from work

I would rather live an ascetic life. I graduated high school early and got my associates at 18. got my bachelors at 22 in philosophy. I'm currently a stay at home dad. my iq in high school was 136. My iq now because of drug abuse and laziness is 124. Soon I will transcend this plane of existence and leave my body without actually succumbing to death.