ALSA lib dlmisc.c:337:(snd_dlobj_cache_get0) Cannot open shared library libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so (libpulse.so...

ALSA lib dlmisc.c:337:(snd_dlobj_cache_get0) Cannot open shared library libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so (libpulse.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

How the fuck do I fucking fuck solve this?

Already installed pulseaudio both 64 and 32 bits using pacman and snap.

WTF.

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 12.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/title/Arch_User_Repository#Installing_and_upgrading_packages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>arch being broken
im not even surprised anymore

>pacman
>snap
why do you use a distro that is broken more often than it works?

Three questions.

1) why pacman and snap, idk much about snap but pacman should be able to manage your packages on its own. Possibly you're getting things in a weird state.
2) what context is this in, what do you run to get this error etc...
3) have you tried google?

works on my machine, cope

trying to get audio from zsnes.

Have you tried to search up what this error means and that the library does actually exist?

I literally mentioned the solutions google told me.

So what does this error mean and does the library actually exist on your computer?

error means the library is not on the PC, google tells me I need to install pulseaudio which I did, with pacman and snap.

dynamic linking was a mistake

install gentoo

is the software throwing the error old?
You might need to add an older/different version of the package. I don't know how this works with pacman, but worst case scenario just download the package from somewhere like pkgs.org and do LD_PRELOAD=insertpathhere to the lib.
If you need several different versions, just download those as well, put into folder, and put the path to the folder instead.

But is the library actually on the PC?
When you run the various commands that are suggested to check if you're system is using the library (ldconfig -v) do you see the relevant library?

nigga, how do I install a package from AUR website?

wiki.archlinux.org/title/Arch_User_Repository#Installing_and_upgrading_packages
retard

sudo pacman -U pulseaudio-hsphfpd-14.0+49+g40a68e93a-3.src.tar.gz
[sudo] contraseña para cris:
cargando los paquetes...
error: faltan los metadatos del paquete en pulseaudio-hsphfpd-14.0+49+g40a68e93a-3.src.tar.gz
error: 'pulseaudio-hsphfpd-14.0+49+g40a68e93a-3.src.tar.gz': paquete no válido o dañado

missing metadata from makepkg file.

AUR should make building relatively easy as well, try that.
Otherwise, google says to update with pacman -Syy and try again.

package not valid or damaged.

literally what I downloaded from the pkgbuild of AUR website repo.

fuck knows then, arch is shit
try pkgs.org for it and just use that

Have you tried installing the missing libraries?

Why are you trying to install pulse audio from the AUR exactly?? Looks like that is just something for Bluetooth support, which seems like it's not your issue.

Installing random packages is more likely to hinder you than to help you.

Have you tried just updating the library? Stands to reason that focusing on the error you're given might ahelp instead of installing random aur stuff.

You still haven't said if you have confirmed that you do have the library installed on your PC in the first place.

how do I check if I have the .so?