For the first time ever the cursor has a hiding spot on the display which can be helpful while watching videos or movies

>For the first time ever the cursor has a hiding spot on the display which can be helpful while watching videos or movies
youtube.com/watch?v=wz2BGlhYuUg
Do iTodlers really?

Attached: notch.jpg (900x507, 74.05K)

does your cursor not disappear when you put it into one of the bottom corners?

why the fuck are you wasting time watching Apple videos if you hate it so much? it'll get added to all the shit tier laptops in a few years (if not months) anyways. there is no "epicly owning 'BRAND'". you're basically posting free publicity.

you still see that one pesky pixel that probably triggers their autism

iToddler tantrum

>free publicity

Attached: norm.gif (640x480, 2.77M)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: satania.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

Most modern video players hides the cursor by default, but applefags need that special notch to hide it.
fucking kek

>For the first time ever the cursor has a hiding spot on the display which can be helpful while watching videos or movies
What the fuck am I reading

Attached: 1574293195507.jpg (338x424, 19.26K)

Just iTodlers and their excuses for using shitty shit

bass

baked

bees

linux is a million times worse than any mac or computer/laptop/mobile/iot/console or otherworse

bastard

basted

>linux
>can autohide the cursor in mpv/vlc/etc
vs
>ios
>need to use a physical notch to hide the cursor
2/10 bait made me reply

about three weeks ago I was going to post this same image in a thread but I couldn't find it. so now that you posted it I can save it in the places I looked for it so I'll find it next time. thanks user

>For the first time ever
What?

I hate Macs but he has a point kinda neat

Also don't forget you can hide it and make it like one pixel if you move it to the downwards right corner of the display