Does your job require you to conform to social norms? or just maintain a certain latitude?

does your job require you to conform to social norms? or just maintain a certain latitude?

Attached: 1644329870134.png (704x481, 285.61K)

Every job requires you to conform to social norms. You have to be the right kind of autistic i.e a fucking pushover not the wrong type i.e a prickly asshole.

why are Any Forums chuds so oblivious to reality? big companies need this bullshit because they employ so many fucking people that they are basically a sample of the general population.
want a company of white heterosexual men? go to an IT enterprise in the midwest or something with 20 employees.
want a company of white homosexuals? go to a small software house in San Francisco

Government gives fat gibs to autistic workers and they handle more abuse
Many of those "work 120 hours a week" guys just have a special interest in their work. Shekelstein calls these his best goys.

Ex-NEET of 2 years here. I’m seeing a psychologist for CBT, started working out, taking care of my appearance and buying nice clothes because I want to be employable when I graduate.

No sir. I work in a small company on the Balkans. The boss is a very chill guy. We even drink beers and eat ćevaps on the job.

I'd kill for a job where I don't have to interact with normies. I don't mind autists who live for their job. But the last time I tried to apply for a job there was this cute cheerful HR girl that tried to smalltalk (as in chitchat, not the programming language) with everyone. It was awkward af.

There is no difference between people like the one in OP's screencap and the "I'm too intelligent to be happy" types. In both cases, they're intellectual midwits who cope with their social ineptitude by telling themselves they're misunderstood geniuses.

t. worked with many of them

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 2.50.38 PM.png (706x121, 26.32K)

While at work I pretend that the tranny coworkers are actually the gender they LARP as

Say what you will, but this man's got good face genetics. If he cared enough to have a decent haircut too he'd be getting your girlfriend pregnant by now.

I’m worried about my prospects because of this. I’m good at communicating when there is something to accomplish and have basically run my own very small business for the last 3 years, but when I’m just existing around people with nothing to accomplish I come off as a retard.

I am a fucking nurse, what do you think ?

>cheerful HR girl

You already got filtered. These kinds of people hate people like you.

That's not unusual for small companies.

Well look at that, a diversity program that Any Forums can actually benefit from.

never met a nurse who could behave like a decent human being

I agree, most nurses are just butthurt from the shit we eat at the job. So most turn assholes from the inside out.

where can I find nigger only companies in tech? I want to work with niggers

Same. The pandemic showed their true colors.

My company in Europe has about ~1k devs, aiming for 4k. It's part of a much bigger corporation.

I haven't gotten much pressure to conform even though my style is kinda shocking to society and my former superior kept provoking me to become even more extreme, a guy has a Baphomet statue on his desk and there are official company videos with a coworker saying that he admires Trump. There's some push for equality and inclusiveness but you're allowed to speak your opinions freely even if you disagree with that, I've heard of bosses getting drunk and talking shit about feminism with execs from the parent corporation, who were shocked. Some time ago I had drinks with one of the founders and he was almost admitting to having used peyote.
I feel I have more freedom of speech at work than I have on the internet and we have lots of healthy arguments, in my team, there are people who are pro-LGBT and people who say it's a disease and we all get along well even though sometimes debates get heated. It's very refreshing and it's one of the reasons I think twice before moving to another job even though I could get a higher salary.

Nobody gives much of a fuck what you think or how you look like as long as you're able to work with your team.

Attached: wa.jpg (1063x1500, 362.57K)

>programming ability is distributed randomly