Howd they do it?

Howd they do it?

Attached: file.png (1920x960, 853.14K)

nitpicking

Comparing native code to native code isnt nitpicking.
Comparing emulated code to native code is however.

Ultra settings (left)
Low settings (right)

Applel, for all of their flaws, makes it very easy to write extremely high-performance code that works across all supported hardware, unlike PCs. That's not even a flaw of PCs so much as it is a flaw of the market for having so many different kinds of hardware for the same purpose with different drivers, standards, libraries, etc.
That said, there's extremely few games that natively support Mac hardware libs. This is, as other posters have said, a nitpicked example.

Sorry as a macfag I think youre completely wrong here. Apple makes it retardedly hard to make code that works well against all platforms.
The screenshot I posted shows a game that happened to support Metal, apples response to directx, which obviously runs well on their superior hardware. However the fact they dont support something like Vulkan which would be the open standard disproves your point. I understand them not supporting directx. vulkan I dont, especially at this point. Its been years.

Apple doesn't care about games it seems. Even though they showed fucking Tomb Raider on their WWDC

Why are you a lying piece of shit, OP?
Pic related. RAZER RZ09-0409 on battery.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 3.1M)

>no idea what game that is
>no idea if its a laptop
>no idea if its on battery
sure thing honey

>>no idea if its a laptop
imagine being so railed in the ass, you can't even read ext anymmore

>its a laptop gpu so its totally in a laptop I promise
>i would never do backflips to lie and make apple look bad
the cult never ends

>cherry picking
90% of the time these iPhone macbooks will get utterly and mercilessly curb stomped by a GT 1050 from WW2. Mostly because there literally 0 fucking chance most PC games will ever be ported to ARM since emulation exists.

Attached: 1643258571720.png (1920x1700, 3.43M)

>emulated is slower than native
have you discovered anything else Magellan?

uber idiot

Attached: Untitled.png (1907x1047, 273.45K)

That's the point you braindead imbecile. iPhone macbooks are complete and total DOGSHIT for general PC gaymen because devs aren't going to cater to a small number of retards that don't realize apple replace their computer CPUs with iPhone CPUs to rip off their customers even harder by lowering the BoM.

oh awesome youre the user with the laptop, go to that scene in the game, take a photo with your phone showing the frame rate and the laptop not plugged in and own me.

>roughly 3 AAA games ported in the last decade
macGaming is and always be cucked, that in theory performance could be good is irrelevant when there are literally NO GAMES

>its a phone cpu, it just out performs a PC cpu when running native software
yes? Why are Apple phones faster than modern gaming desktops?

Macbooks are professionals, not gamers

>"I don't play children's video games, I play with men's cocks like a real adult!"

>Howd they do it?
they didn't

maybe he works at one of the largest tech companies in the world. They all use macbooks for their engineers.

user can you stop taking the bait this hard lmao?

This. These stupid ass itoddlers need to worry about being able to watch yuutuba through that shit ass notch.

Attached: satania-satanichia.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

calling it a phone CPU is bullshit anyway, it's a 57 billion transistor chip capable of using nearly 100W of power under certain workloads.

notch doesnt enter the user space.
your doctored videos prove this, you had to go out of your way to show evidence of it happening, yet anyone can go to the mac store, full screen a browser and see the notch never enters teh 16:10 space of the video

That's locked 30fps. Unlocked is higher.

I play games professionally

Misnomer

I perform live vivisections on children professionally.