Watch till the end

>watch till the end
>wait for it
>sound on
>nobody:
>pls suscribe
>#shorts

Attached: bored-scroll.gif (498x289, 274.5K)

This pic is literally me every night, but I'm a fat 60 kg man.

Literally you indeed

>>nobody says nothing
>>everyone is saying everything
Why do you listen to earrape videos alone?

Read more. Start with Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport. Learn about how you’re losing your autonomy to technology/algorithms. Regress from technology. Ditch your smartphone for something dumber. Fall in love with a hobby that draws you away from technology. Spend time in nature. Think. Try to form your own, original opinion on something for the first time in 10 years. Put half as much time in to landing a decent job and exercising as you used to spend endlessly scrolling. Build a career. Meet a cute receptionist and make her your tradwife. Have enough money to buy a Porsche and a boat when you retire. Die happy, surrounded by your children.

>text to speech voice
>poor voice to text
>same nigger music every video
>women

why is it so addicting, is it because it can have such a low time investment?

Attached: india tiktok.webm (254x400, 1.45M)

>fat
>60kg
my condolences

you first

wait, you're saying you actually enjoy that shit?

>60kg
>fat
Stop browsing pro-ana blogs.

no

>fat
>60kg
youre a feather user, truly

what if I enjoy learning new things that might help me land a job in the future, and don't spend time on time wasting sites. Should I still get away from technology?

>60kg
I wish I was 60kg

Sucks to be short lmao

Attached: displeased_at_best.png (500x369, 93.75K)

kino

I'm an overweight, 52 kg man myself. Welcome to the club.

So, is there really a secret dwarf society or what? You guys can tell me, I'll keep quiet I swear.

you're 4'9?

oh ok

It's kind of ironic because I don't do any of this shit and my Youtube channel is never going to make it (and probably wouldn't even make it if I included this cringe shit)

Attached: NGMI.jpg (694x202, 25.71K)

>60kg
>fat
you are either a midget or need to pick up your damn fork