I bought this chromebook yesterday for $235 and today I want to kill myself...

I bought this chromebook yesterday for $235 and today I want to kill myself. I just wanted something to shitpost on while I'm considering which computer to buy, but now I realize I shouldn't have bought this piece of shit.

Attached: Chromebook-311-CB311-11H-11HT-Sv_modelmain.png (480x480, 213.72K)

It's not even good for shitposting because when you try to highlight text every 2 or 3 times it doesn't work. And there is no paint, just a shitty app which has far less functions. And screenshot sucks. You can only download apps from google play. I fucking regret buying this shit.

at least say it is x64-based (see settings -> chromeos version etc), if it is you have some hope installing gnu/linux on it, if not, then you are fucked

Return it for a refund.

Return it before it's too late you retarded consoomer

It's not even that bad. Wtf are you trying to do on a Chromebook that you can't? You should've known you weren't getting a fully-fledged desktop OS. Even though you can install Linux and Android shit if you want, clearly you don't want to go through the effort of that. But you don't need that, because the only use that you're mentioning is web browsing. Why complain?

What? I already used it.

Everything you do is saved to google. Plus it fucking sucks, for example as I said when I try to highlight text every 3 times or so it doesn't work. The paint app sucks. Etc.

why did you make this thread again? do you enjoy getting ridiculed?

It says 32-bit

Do you have no return policies in your country?

You can buy a decent thinkpad for that money

Because I fucking hate this computer. I need to buy another one soon, which was the plan anyway, but I shouldn't have bought this in the meantime, waste of money. I don't know what to buy. I have very little space. I pretty much have to eat over my keyboard. My previous laptop I ruined the keyboard because of it. Therefore I'm thinking maybe a desktop or AIO is better. But if you have a power outage they just shut off. Maybe a 24 inch monitor is too big for my tiny workspace. Someone said get a laptop and connect a dock. But I don't even have space to have the laptop away from where I have it now. Maybe I could hang it on the side of the desk...

Install Mint

Use any of the endless websites online that give you paint functionality then. There's probably a website that's literally a port of MS Paint somewhere out there. Then just add it to your dock as a shortcut.
Everything you do is saved on absolutely every operating system. Yes, even Linux, because even if your OS doesn't directly spy on you, your applications will.
If you're still worried about it, install CloudReady instead of ChromeOS

Don't know

but no arm?
check chrome://version to be sure and post uname-a (ctrl-alt-t) here too

Maybe install another OS

Maybe they spy on you but this is worse in a way because everything is saved to you gmail. People have my email address. You just have to have a password leak and people can go in and see tons of shit about you. You can even just leak the password yourself by mistake.

You can disable sync entirely and save everything locally if you want to. By default it saves your bookmarks, settings, etc. to Chrome, and it saves images to Google Photos (I think?)
But you can disable both if you want. It's not saved to your Gmail, it's saved to specific Google services that use your email. And just enable 2FA so you don't worry about it

>It's not saved to your Gmail, it's saved to specific Google services that use your email.
same thing fucking retard

No it's not dumbfuck, that's like saying every website you use is saved to your email. Absolute 80IQ subhuman.
If you had any comprehension and basic logic skills, you would know that this means everything can be disabled separately as you wish. But you're a retard