I don't delete torrents until I have seeded more than I downloaded. You may now call me based

I don't delete torrents until I have seeded more than I downloaded. You may now call me based.

Attached: giga.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

I just leave the torrents active for as long as they're on my drive which is basically forever in some cases.

this

You need a much higher ration to actually be effectively contributing. Doing a seed ratio of 1 is pretty much the least efficient way of doing things for everyone involved. You're incurring a cognitive cost on yourself as a form of virtue signaling without actually putting a dent into the practical act of getting the content distributed. This is made perfectly evident by the creation of this thread. The only thing achieving an arbitrary seed ratio and then abandoning content is good for is for telling other people that that's what you're doing. Hence why you feel it necessary to announce this fact.

You are a retard.

i delete right after downloading

You should delete your life

Same, until I run out of space, then I delete from oldest to newest. Have numerous TBs of pure buffer on my trackers and don't even need to use the seed points to add more buffer.

For me it's
upload_rate = 5
method.set_key = event.download.finished,close_finished,"d.stop=;d.close="

Attached: 1524842314738.jpg (610x610, 125.41K)

>he fell for the sneeding meme
Imagine doing it 4 free

I don't because in my country I need to use a VPN for torrenting and I don't want to leave it on all the time.
But even when I tried seeding I never had any upload speed going. Don't know how that shit works, maybe there was just nobody interested in that.

>be on site with benefits for a good ratio
>try to seed
>seeds: inf, leechers: 0
>"oh wait, a leecher came up"
>hundreds of seeds with fat pipes flood that poor leecher
>didn't manage to upload anything
>notice at top of the page telling me about how bad my ratio is

Solutions:
>get a fat pipe
>free leach + bonus points = free buffer
>cross-seed that shit

>torrent on my old laptop
>seeds fine
>torrent on my new laptop
>won't seed
i dont know what the problem is

this.

Attached: Seed.png (218x146, 2.9K)

I may call you cuck, but thanks

kill yourself

Sonarr and radarr instantly move my torrents the second they are finished. And no i won't use hardlinks, my setup doesn't allow for an easy solution.
Also i don't seed even while downloading, copyright in Germany is gay af.

i only seed because it makes jews mad

Take what you can, give nothing back.

I don't seed anything. Once I download it, it's mine. Fuck you