Don't learn and use C. Not because its bad, but because after C all languages and their onions paradigms look so bad...

Don't learn and use C. Not because its bad, but because after C all languages and their onions paradigms look so bad, once you become comfy in it, it's hard to switch to anything else really. You will left jobless till rest of your life if you will not take basedlang pills.

Attached: c.png (360x360, 3.42K)

too late for me.

Thank you. I'll try to live by this advice.

>Enjoying yourself with computers is bad
Tools aren't only for wageslaving, you know.

Attached: 2000px-Letter_u.svg.png (2000x2000, 31.88K)

Attached: 1200px-Letter_n.svg.png (1200x2507, 17.53K)

Attached: 320px-Letter_t.svg.png (320x891, 2.93K)

based

impressive, very nice

Attached: 2022-02-14-020415_783x1011_scrot.png (783x1011, 133.85K)

>le epic comment chain
we did it reddit!!!

understanding how something works at a low but not quite assembly level is cool, but actually trying to do something useful with it is a waste of time and energy (unless you're hardware constrained, like on a microcontroller or something.)

based
seethe redditor

why would anyone learn C in 2022 when Rust exists?

I learned c from fucking around with arduinios
also code monkeys will be almost entirely phased out by AI in a decade

Well, i only use verilog and chisel, maybe some tcl and python.
I hate C because one specific group of retard C programmers started using 8 space tabs

>Don't learn and use C
I will continue using it as long as C jobs will exist. C will definitely stay relevant for another 30 years. It will outlive Rust.

Why would i use C if i can use nodejs lol

Only good thing about C, it is less dumb than CPP.

C++ is better

low level languages will be phased out first. Automatic optimizations will make high level languages adequate for most purposes. For everything else, there will be transpilers or preconfigured plugins

Webshitters will be least affected by this, even if the scripting becomes entirely automated.

It might be a good time to ditch c and enter the 21st century

unless you can show me some javascript controlled micro controller i dont care

For me its golang.
Javascript and Rust are too crappy.