I need a better browser than ungoogled chromium and firefox, what are some nice ones?

i need a better browser than ungoogled chromium and firefox, what are some nice ones?
>inb4 le shill lion

Attached: 1585492355916.jpg (1440x1769, 186.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/arkenfox/user.js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Firefox is the best.

firefox esr

Better in what way? Librewolf is an up-to-date Firefox fork without all the tracking, I guess the normal chromium might be a good option if you don't like Brave.

Librewolf.

>better browser than ungoogled chromium and firefox
youre not going to get any browser outside of gecko or chromium web engine.
brave is a decent option but it is far too bloated, but it is good for the non-autistic who hate tweaking.
my recommendation would be either librewolf or firefox + github.com/arkenfox/user.js + ublock origin, either one is good, but if you have no idea how to import custom user.js files, stick with librewolf, do not think outside of that since browser hopping is dangerous and time-consuming.

if you dont care about privacy all-together, stick with operagx or vivaldi or whatever the cool kids use nowdays.

Build chromium from source

unironically suckless surf
tiny webkit2 renderer, all shortcuts you will need are ctrl+g and ctrl+f

Pale Moon

See

Firefox

seamonkey

yes

666 777
I'm not sure what to think.

Attached: kek.png (317x401, 142.24K)

iceweasel, iceweasel-ESR, icecat (if you get it working lmao), qutebrowser if you know vim and are a minimal-barely-GUI fag, hexavalent is in development (another chromium fork but hardened)
or if you dont want js or a gui, links is good.

Based schizo

>those numbers
>wasted on suckless

>what's 2+2 and you better not say 4
Why even ask.

Safari. It literally just works.

w3m

This
Firefox with all the spook either disabled or removed, ublox pre installed
Got a windows version recently