He doesn't know mysql is running as a service automatically on his Windows and never set it to manual

>he doesn't know mysql is running as a service automatically on his Windows and never set it to manual

Attached: IMG_20210128_082700.jpg (800x450, 55.84K)

Nobody who is a serious SWE uses windows to develop on

this we all use MacOS or Linux. Truth to be told, wintoddlers are laughed at in the software engineering world.

>SWE on Mac
MacOS fucked up with pushing M1 chips too hard. Now people have to deal with compiling/testing to on a different architecture

Not a problem for their main target, web developers

every night at midnight for months before I finally checked the task scheduler

I just use sqlite for everything.
I used it too much and ended up writing an RPC service so it can run on a centralized server. The write queries are fed into rabbitmq and processed sequentially. Read queries are returned immediately.

No.

Attached: stackoverflow_developer_surve_2020.png (1312x434, 16.58K)

>stackoverflow

Desktop game developers
Developers of clientside software that actually matters

>high fives other neckbeards

yes and? Would you rather poll Any Forums and get the opinions of losers who don't even earn money?

>no true developer!
retard

>cs undergrads looking for copy-pastable solutions for their homework assignments
>earning money
LOL

"SWE"

laughed.

Actually you can filter the non professional developers of the survey out. You get an even higher proportions using Mac and Windows and a lower percentage of Linux users.

At the end of the day Windows remain more used by software engineer than both Mac and Linux put together.

>cs dropouts use windows
shocking revelation

No. Those tend to use Linux and to gather in boards like Any Forums. Employed people mostly use Windows. The rest uses Mac. And the scum uses loonix.

Attached: IMG_20220213_173138.jpg (720x1303, 83.48K)

Must be true if you say so. The only Windows users I've seen at developer jobs are street shitters who expect to be micromanaged and need constant reminders of how their own code works.