Why is Firefox working so bad on Android? It's slow and sluggish. Meanwhile...

Why is Firefox working so bad on Android? It's slow and sluggish. Meanwhile, the desktop version of Firefox is just working as fast as Chromium. I use Firefox as my default browser on desktop, and I'd like to be able to use the sync feature. But I'm sticking with Brave, since it's the only good browser with adblocking on Android.

Attached: 1644336715294.jpg (1066x600, 167.48K)

ugh another hater
It's not bad, it's good. OK?

Attached: .jpg (831x1256, 282.28K)

It even lags while scrolling Google.

If Firefox android made by woman, Im going to move to Brave.

Simple.

For whatever reason it doesn't work well for me either (tested on multiple phones). Some sites don't even load or take 30+ seconds to load, while it's instant on Brave (and I'm guessing other chromium-based alternatives).

If you have any ideas I'd be happy to hear them.

I'm sure at least one of the developers (of which there are quite a few) is a woman. Which browser are you moving to though, b
I'm having the same problems as you, and I also use Brave (because of the no account sync), but just a reminder that if you have Android 9+, you can just use an ad blocking DNS as the Private DNS option (e.g. dns.adguard.com), if ad blocking is the only thing you're using Brave on Android for.

In my experience it's slower both on phone and pc

I use chrome on android because...

1) i have a google account

2) mobile internet doesn't have as many ads

3) third party mobile browsers suck

But chrome is third party user. Android doesn't come with browser preinstalled, unless vendor installs it

>cant install extensions
>basically no adblock unless you install a systemwide one (which does not really get rid of ads its just refuses to load it)
>cant filter non-ad but annoying website features
thanks but no thanks, im sticking with firefox+ublock. also
>mobile internet doesn't have as many ads
DYRB

The state of phoneposters

Pay attention to this high level of reddit spacing. And what a waste of dubs. Pottery.

So this is the bitch responsible for the abomination that is GeckoView
Post dox

>It's a woman so she's resposible of all that is wrong in the world
>REEEEEEEEE

Attached: chud.png (190x200, 14.99K)

use mull

Yes
Sexually frustrated lesbian

I don't hate women, fucking retard

pretty much useless
the companies use quantum rng to query the user's mind and unique identity. they don't need weird API or some new standard or malicious cookies anymore, they just make you press a button willingly and link that action to a quantum rng.
pretty much like this captcha which I think the Any Forums is running an experiment.
I literally thought of "GG" before loading the captcha and captcha just shows it.
old thread died oh well.

Attached: gg.png (291x83, 2.63K)

works on my machine.

If your phone is lagging on basic pages that probably means your GPU has buggy drivers and has been blacklisted from hardware WebRender, so your cpu gets used instead. On phones with good gpus firefox for android is quite good in my experience especially with ublock origin

Type normally

Wait what? Redpill me more about this.

If you download Firefox Nightly, you can use about:config to force enable WebRender. A fuck ton of mobile GPUs have had to be blacklisted by mozilla because their drivers are legit too broken for it to function properly. A lot of GPUs have also required workarounds for stability that hurt performance, especially ones in samsung phones. It's quite unfortunate because on good devices, webrender kicks ass IMO.