Firefox + Meta

why is no one talking about this?

xda-developers.com/mozilla-meta-interoperable-private-attribution/amp/

Attached: linkup.png (810x298, 88.13K)

Because everyone freaking about this doesn't know how the W3C works. This """partnership""" is a couple of engineers from both orgs writing a proposal to submit to a working group, there isn't even money changing hands. I suggest you actually read the IPA design document, it looks bruddy good and using multi-party computation for attribution could be a good solution for making ads private

>defending facebook

Because no one uses pozzilla firecucks anymore

>Bro, facebook is like, bad!
Go back. Welcome to the real world where evil megacorps make good technology sometimes. Alex Jone's streaming website uses React, designed by facebook! romg alex jones love fuckbook!!!!

If you can't criticize the technology then you're just a reddit user and need to go back

Stop posting facts, that hurts the schizos

There has constantly been a thread up ever since the news came out you retard.

So what to do? Still sticking with hardened Firefox or move to another browser?

/thread

Your head will explode when you find out Mozilla also closely works with Apple, Sony, and Microsoft on web standards too

Don't you think it's a little weird that a PRIVACY COMPANY COLLABS WITH FACEBOOK THE WORST OFFENDER.

No, that doesn't surprise me at all. You are obviously a child or ignorant and don't follow browser development. A lot of incredibly weird pairings work on stuff all the time. As already mentioned in the thread, Mozilla, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony, Opera, and even smaller players collaborate on this stuff.

The entire reason they announced this was to get feedback on the initial draft, if you think you've found a flaw in the design you should open an issue, anyone can do it

i use librewolf

If you think like this then you don't understand Mozilla. Mozilla wants to influence as much technology as possible, that's why despite their minuscule size, they have probably contributed to the web even more than Google. You'll find Mozilla attached to audio codecs, HTTP, SSL, DNS. Anything you can think of, Mozilla has punted an engineer to go work on the standard for. If you want a worthless, grandstanding meme browser that doesn't associate with icky facebook then go use some suckless shit. The reaction to this announcement has shown me who knows and who doesn't know. Everyone that remembers Mozilla closely working with Facebook on the Binary AST proposal in 2019 is laughing his ass off right now as reddit dumbasses melt down about muh end of firefox, its delicious.

This exists

Attached: LibreWolf.png (256x256, 6.19K)

use this

Librewolf = hardened Firefox.

Librewolf is not something other browser, Any Forums is autist.

icecat is better

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (128x128, 21.44K)

>gnutard shit
No, thanks.

firewho?

>jone's
this shit pisses me of so much for some reason, and i'm an ESLfag. why can't amerifats into their own language?

>inb4 i'm not a britbong/mutt

come home white men

Attached: 1622838255117.png (225x225, 9.19K)