Can we create a viable programming language based on symbols for 21% of Americans who can't read...

Can we create a viable programming language based on symbols for 21% of Americans who can't read? It is crucial for USA as the number of illiterate Americans will only grow with time.

Attached: 9a42fe00080d5b0b178b8cdc6d11af546ed71dd3c205b9c8caed630aee7828ba.jpg (1280x1124, 74.54K)

Niggers can't even read and you want them writing computer programs

>54% of adults
That's the same amount that voted for Biden. I don't think this is a coincidence.

>21% are illiterate
>only going up
america is a third world country with makeup

If you aren't literate your ability to program computers is the least of your concerns.

Do you know what computer programmers do all the time at their jobs?

They fucking write all the time and read all the time. Even if you replaced the english based programming language with an emoji based programming language, you wouldn't have actually made programming accessible to the illiterate.

language are literally symbols

that sounds stupid

Attached: 2BDBF458-F0E4-406B-9449-4A8236A9B571.jpg (360x450, 16.25K)

>54% of adults have literacy below 6th grade level.
Ivan, get the nuke.

>Can we create a viable programming language based on symbols for 21% of Americans who can't read? It is crucial for USA as the number of illiterate Americans will only grow with time.
Why would I want the number of programmers to go up? Less programmers means less competition means better wages.

Are they red or blue?

go right ahead. no? that's what i thought. so what you want is for OTHERS to do shit for you that you consider smart and necessary? no need to reply, rhetorical question. and to answer your question - no "we" (laughs audibly) can't.

bait

The correct term is "meme". America is a meme.

theyre black

Words and letters are symbols, you midwits

Then how come people who can't understand letters understand emojis?

this is why democracy is a failed system
we shouldn't give right to vote to IQ < 125 subhuman niggerian.
China did great job on this
> selected smart people have right to vote for region representative
> selected representative have right to vote for member of committee
> selected member of committee have right to vote for party standing member
> seven party standing member vote for president.
this is right way to vote

>legal retards: 7%
>legally blind: ~1%
>niggers: 13%
mystery solved, pack it up everyone

What if you select bloody commies and their families?

>21% of adults in the US are illiterate
That doesn't seem plausible to me. I bet they're using an unreasonably broad definition of illiteracy, in order to end up at the most dramatic-sounding statistic possible.

earth is a meme

Attached: 1642924900768.png (256x286, 171.25K)

china does everything right and BTFOs america in every single way.
retard mutts will still deny this and be racist because their tiny NPC brains fall for the amerifat propaganda.
retards just type racial slurs and continue being braindead. that's why america is a dogshit country

ya they do everything right like holding over 1 million muslims in internment camps

Attached: 1642924805279.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)