Nvidia drivers broke my Arch installation again

Nvidia drivers broke my Arch installation again.

Attached: wholesome-soyjak-uncanny.png (541x671, 27.6K)

That's okay, it's not like you were doing anything important with your PC.

No, nigger. It's ok because nvidia drivers are shit anyway and might as well end up on the IgnorePkg list forever

That pesky nvidia. Buy new GPU bro. Arch is more important than GPU

this isn't a problem on ubuntu

ubuntu is bloatware from commecial company canonical. keep on Arch brothers. Together we shall overcome.

Using anything buy AMD in 2022, you get what you deserve.
You mean Debian?

no arrow therefore you say and look like that

Been thinking about throwing the whole gpu out and just using intergrated gpu or switching to amd. Is the situation better on AMD side?

>broke my Arch installation again
How the fuck do these things happen to people?
The only thing that updates sometimes break for me is wine/proton games and I'm almost sure it's about something else that I'm too lazy to find out, so I just downgrade everything to the day before and wait a day or few, then update everything and it works. And I also have NVIDIA card with proprietary drivers.
No amount of switching components will cure retardation, you just have to appease the machine spirits.

>Arch
>nvidia
retard

>arch
found the problem

> updates sometimes break for me is wine/proton games and I'm almost sure it's about something else that I'm too lazy to find out, so I just downgrade everything to the day before and wait a day or few, then update everything and it works
It's almost like this exact same principle applies to driver software. What else do you want me to do? Go and submit a pull request and fix the issues myself? Uhh, no. That's what repo jannies are for. I'm just gonna wait and complain about it on Any Forums in the meanwhile

>Is the situation better on AMD side?
Never had any issues.

>appease the machine spirits.
I will not appease the repo jannies

When will you faggots learn to use compatible hardware its either linux or Nvidia. Deal with it.

is nvidia really as bad as you guys make it seem on linux? I wouldn't know I have an amd card myself but I was planning for a nvidia card as my upgrade, should I just stick with team red?

My only problems with Linux have always been due to some fuckery with nvidia drivers or them conflcting with the new xorg server version. So yes, stick to AMD

Nvidia is affirmatively hostile to linux. You might make it work but is not work the hassle.

*worth

nvidia is fine, the arch user most likely broke his arch installation