Now that the dust has settled, is it worth it to upgrade to Windows 11?

Now that the dust has settled, is it worth it to upgrade to Windows 11?
>inb 4 install Gentoo
I already have a dual boot with Linux

Attached: Windows 11.jpg (2048x1364, 221.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/the-byte/gen-z-kids-file-systems
theverge.com/22684730/students-file-folder-directory-structure-education-gen-z
linustechtips.com/topic/1375321-report-suggests-many-gen-z-students-do-not-know-how-to-use-a-basic-file-directory/
cseducators.stackexchange.com/questions/3535/introducing-file-systems-to-students-who-really-dont-understand
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

install gentoo

yes sir plz do the needfull and upgrade to the new microsoft system

wsl2 should cover any and all of 4chans elitism needs and I'm actually a fan of the new designs. They cleaned up some of the mess they had in windows 10 in regards to settings and search so imo, there's nothing you can lose by making the switch

>is it worth it to upgrade to Windows?
Windows is a downgrade.

No. Win11 is a pita to use and somethings doesn't work on it.
Disable tpm2.0 and stay on Win10 forever

>right click and then left click 72378283 times a day to get a real context menu
I made the mistake of approving the update yesterday and I’m rolling back today.
I’ll hold out until 2025 then get a M5 Macbook Air

Are you still unable to resize taskbar and move it to the top of the screen without third party stuff/regedit?
I will upgrade if I can make it look the way my windows 10 looks.

>Newer OS breaks old OS features
>consoomer whiteknights defend
>Newer OS fixes some broken features of old OS
>consoomer whiteknights heap praises

Can the taskbar be vertical yet?

i installed start11 instead

Didnt they say 10 was going to be the last and now they have a UI that is centered towards touchscreen trash IPAD and Phone users?
This faggoty dumbing down is even making our next generation the zoomers seem like retards:

futurism.com/the-byte/gen-z-kids-file-systems

theverge.com/22684730/students-file-folder-directory-structure-education-gen-z

linustechtips.com/topic/1375321-report-suggests-many-gen-z-students-do-not-know-how-to-use-a-basic-file-directory/
>Honestly though, to me, these companies efforts to make things simpler and easier robs some of the joy of computing in my opinion. Everything has become so uniform and sterile. To me, the personality of the industry has moved aside to make room for clean cut colour palettes and minimalist design.

cseducators.stackexchange.com/questions/3535/introducing-file-systems-to-students-who-really-dont-understand

Attached: Ezlt8W1VUAMtF4i.png (600x452, 132.32K)

microsoft managed to make an os loved by everyone and managed to trash it in a matter of days by adding electron for basic ui elements.

i'll be sticking with my w10 ltsc and fedora installs until they remove their webui garbage

I joined the botnet a few months ago after building a new pc. Just figured there wouldn't be a better time to rip off that bandaid. It's just a shittier but still usable 10 from my perspective.

just use regedit to get the old context menu back

>now they have a UI that is centered towards touchscreen trash IPAD and Phone users?
When they will understand that desktops have a different purpose than tablets and phones? Big spacing between the items in the new UI is annoying because it wastes screen space.
>is it worth it to upgrade to Windows 11?
Even the new taskbar is still quite useless. There is no reason to upgrade from a stable and mature version to that. Use VM if you want to try it.

Attached: tumblr_9848145a59ef6c123dcac8ae09cd72f6_73a9d664_2048.jpg (2048x3072, 682.87K)

windows 11 is trash

I think I'll stay on 10 for quite some time, maybe for a year or two to let the dust truly settle.

No
Make Microsoft wait...

NIGGER

No. Use LTSC.

Attached: Untitled (5).png (1920x1080, 2.67M)