How can I hire more female coders?

>An analysis of pull requests, or users’ submissions of new code to the projects of other software developers, revealed that code written by women was accepted 78.6 percent of the time. For men, the figure was 74.6 percent. But when female coders did indicate their gender, they were far less likely to have their code accepted, with their approval rate plummeting to 62.5 percent

how do I find more female coders to hire? Men are not very good at coding.

Attached: female_coders.png (1900x1744, 259.7K)

I have an anime girl profile pic on my github and people think I'm a troon online, does that count?

No you have to be a biological fe(male) in order to be a good coder.

>anime avatar = female

by women they mean trannies and trannies are naturally good at coding and smarter than the average male so it’s not surprising

>introverted beta males make up the overwhelming majority of coders
>introverted beta males also make up the majority of trannies

Ain't it some shit that trannies are helping companies artificially hit their gender ratio goals without ever worrying about hiring any femoids?

everyone who works here knows damn well none of you have wrote a line of shit

Attached: astronaut middle finger.jpg (1272x920, 141.56K)

>a novel gender-linking technique
uh-oh…

The plan is finally complete. We did it.

Yes Transformer(autists) are generally better programmers

>cd code
>cd..
>cd..

Men prove that they are better at everything, including being professional women. They push women out of the workforce and back into their traditional roles. My god, the Bogdanov plan finally makes sense!

>pony mare icon
>anime girl icon
>furry girl icon
the retarded researchers probably used this as an indicator of a female.
This is why nobody trusts psychologists' results.

It's truly beautiful that women are now supporting this move to destroy everything they have built over decades. And the one's that are slightly awake to notice the bullshit are called terfs and cancelled, like Rowling. Incredible.

It will still be used as evidence.
Are you looking forward for the git gender equality movement?
Womens code must be equally accepted as mens code. If you don't accept the code you are a sexist.

Anyone got that screencap of the girl who committed like 300 times to some open source project on linux, but it was actually just changing variables to const values?

>when indicate gender
am i seriously expected to believe that code maintainers bother to look at someones profile and if they do they reject specifically because of the woman/whatever lgby tag.
plummer to 60 odd lol. plummet. fuck off.

Deeply wrong paper.

>we guessed the gender of a bunch of people on github and found a 4% difference in PR acceptance rates between the two groups
>this means females are more competent
>it definitely does not mean that females are more likely to make useless but uncontroversial documentation typo fixes

It's about control user.
It's just another tool to make sure the repo doesn't compete with anything made by corporate.
I can just picture it now
>open source os made by a bunch of people
>someone commits some shit code, is rejected
>person makes a stink about the devs being sexist
>repo is closed by github
>microsoft wins again

/thread

const

>useless but uncontroversial documentation typo fixes
OOOPEN SOOORC COOODER here. this is very true 1000%

This was unironically their methodology.

Woketards in academia are willing to push the absolute dumbest fucking shit through peer review these days if the results agrees with their confirmation bias of diversity/equity/inclusion.