What browser WONT spy on me? seems like even browsers that promise privacy like brave are spyware

what browser WONT spy on me? seems like even browsers that promise privacy like brave are spyware

Attached: 1642091104616.png (317x972, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bromite.org/
hacktivis.me/projects/badwolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just make your own browser

wget

Bromite
bromite.org/

Use lynx then

No modern browser spies on you
>inb4 schizo ramblings
kys. the final redpill is that even google chrome doesn't spy on you, actually look into this. the worst thing about chrome is the dark patterns it uses to get you to sign into a google account which can then be used for tracking. the worst thing about chrome is just the fact that it has almost no state partitioning/anti tracking so lets WEBSITES spy on you more easily, but the browser itself isn't that bad. Spying at the browser level should be the least of your concern, stop listening to redditchan

brave is spyware
chromium-based browsers (ungoogled chromium, bromite, edge, opera, vivaldi) offer various levels of privacy but are unfortunately not usable as they will break adblockers at a low level soon

try librewolf, basilisk, palemoon, waterfox, iceraven (mobile), nightly. or better use and contribute to alternative projects. because it's fucked up that every single browser listed in this post is owned by google, funded by google, or forked from something owned by/funded from google

Semi-based; yeah it's the websites that primarily spy on you, but browsers do to.
>because it's fucked up that every single browser listed in this post is * google
we live in a fricking society, fuck the modern web

Brave is literally the best browser.

Attached: brave.png (512x512, 42.91K)

librewolf makes no connections by default unlike le shill lion browser

Did anyone try the BadWolf browser?
hacktivis.me/projects/badwolf
I haven't personally, I like using a full-fledged extensible operating system such as firefox.

lmao accidentally quoted the dillo browser thread, my bad

GNU Icecat of course

Doesn't matter. Your ISP and government already track you, in addition of foreign security services automatically collecting your data. Quit internet while you can.

doesn't librewolf ping home when you install it?

>list of firefox forks
What's wrong with FF? Don't say "pozzed" please give an actual technological argument why any of the forks is better.

Threadly reminder that if Firefox dies all your forks have 6 months tops before they can't keep up and jewgle will own the entire internet.

>Don't say "pozzed" please give an actual technological argument why any of the forks is better
It's made by incompetents, written partly in Rust and pozzed to all hell and back.

the defaults are better than chrome but still not great. the non-schizo hardening guide is to enable strict mode in about:preferences which enables stronger state partitioning
install ublock origin
in about:preferences
turn off telemetry
turn off web search autocomplete

Most user.js files are placebos that do what I described then modify 40 uses preferences or just enforce the opinions of the maintainer like disabling print previews and other retarded things

Ok but what is actually WRONG with it? In what way is the performance inferior to a fork?

see

Librewolf. All the advantages of Firefox without the pozzilla stuff.

Librewolf is backdoored, because it uses gecko and not its own engine. Take the dillo pill