When do you think it will be technologically and economically feasible to transition from male to female with all the...

When do you think it will be technologically and economically feasible to transition from male to female with all the chromosomes and ovaries and stuff?

Attached: 1644369097242.jpg (900x1200, 170.03K)

I hope so in my lifetime. I wanna experience getting penetrated without it being gay.

Not within your lifetime, probably never since this shit species will be extinct long before we get to that point.

you're too pessimistic

penetrated by who?
If you're not attracted to men after your magic gender transition, you are still gay

>I can't comprehend the concept therefore it's magic
bruh moment

You want to physically change your sex and your body composition along with the genetic material in every single cell in your body.
That is the realm of magic and fantasy in the current year.

Also, you still haven't answered my question.
If you become a woman but you still have your male brain and are attracted to women enough to get pegged by one, you are still gay.

Never you disgusting freak. Kys

I don't actually. There was never an implication. You're just too fixated on your make believe enemies to interpret my post that way.
Anyway, I do agree that this is not possible with our current technology. But this doesn't mean it won't be possible in future.

mental illness is not technology

Go back to you mentally ill faggot

Fuck off and kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit

>you're too pessimistic

Attached: image0.jpg (982x726, 45.01K)

it actually is possible with current technology.
you just have to be killed and eaten by a woman

After they cure aging, since you effectively need to replace every cell in your body--grow a new body, as it were.

I'm pretty sure you could retrovirus selection in the first trimester, maybe even a bit later.
Anything after that is wishful deranged thinking

better to get neuralink (tm) or something like that and be a cute girl (female) in vr. being pampered by cute boys and pegged by your best friend in a simulation will be great

Attached: lisa1.png (730x904, 1.15M)

Never. Real life isn't an anime

impossible
best you can do is join VRCahtâ„¢
you can be cute girl like pic in VR

Attached: 7AF0E630-B9DC-4325-8DCB-2931E81BA893.jpg (1024x1024, 77.51K)

In 30 years, when we'll all be part of the metaverse

maybe if you're a baby

>getting penetrated without it being gay
Like with a strapon by a woman? Also, I don't get why you're afraid to be gay user. Embrace it.

Would you take the option even if you became an ugly woman?