I just bought my first chromebook. Cheapest they had in the store...

I just bought my first chromebook. Cheapest they had in the store. It's nice to have a keyboard again after 2 months or something of phoneposting. I hate that you can't do jack shit without being logged in to your google account. I just bought this computer because I was tired of phoneposting and I was tired of considering which computer to buy. I'll probably buy a much better computer later. I also hate this fucking thing in pic related among other things.

Attached: Acer-Chromebook-311-CB311-11H_AGW_KSP_01_small.jpg (1000x1000, 25.19K)

I forgot to save the edit. I was talking about this thing inside the red line.

Attached: Acer-Chromebook-311-CB311-11H_AGW_KSP_01_small.jpg (1000x1000, 89K)

Nice blog post. Do consider installing Linux though, it’s quite easy on most models.

Attached: IMG_0621.png (1000x1200, 545.76K)

so you bought a shit laptop instead of just getting a bluetooth keyboard?

give it back, trayvon

Yeah. I was thinking of that but I was thinking Any Forums was gonna be better on a chromebook than on my phone, bigger screen etc. Overall this seems a little better than using my phone. I don't know but I think on my phone you have to be logged in to google too so no difference in that area.

This thing is so stupid. I guess the purpose is to raise the keyboard to a more comfortable position. But it only raises it a few millimeters so it's stupid. It scrapes against the table every time you open up the laptop. I would prefer not to have that, like my previous laptop.

I might buy an iMac some time in the future. Gonna be cool with a 24 inch 4k monitor.

How much did you pay?
Those low end chromebooks are $99 computers at best, anything more is a waste of money and you'd be better off with a used thinkpad.

It’s for air intake you dumb tranny faggot

chromebooks are passively cooled though

>How much did you pay?
$235

jesus fuck you got ripped off
why didnt you just get a bluetooth keyboard

:'(

Install ubuntu in it.

>I just bought my first chromebook.
>I hate that you can't do jack shit without being logged in to your google account

Attached: 1640368827335.jpg (1810x1180, 413.46K)

Is that good? Seems fucking weird to me that everything I do on this computer is saved in my google account. Do people think that is normal?

yes since this is how everyone uses a smartphone

Everything on the cloud the glowies already have a copy of it.Own your data get rid of that trash and install ubuntu in it. I do not know if you can install windows in it but my guess would be yes.

>I cant believe my shit laptop is shit

Attached: 1554188214506.png (324x399, 208.77K)

Here is a better idea. How much did you pay for that trash laptop? 200? 300? if that is so return it go to ebay and buy a used thinkpad, i like the t460 as is modern enough and has a capable cpu.